Republican discussed violent attacks and surveillance with rightwingers

This is a republican politician who is discussing hitting people he doesn’t le at places like their homes, with and one even mentions “daycare”.

This is disturbing. These people are sick…

"Another useful tactic is locating the provocateurs leaders in the mouth pieces and then targeting there safe spaces while they’re out on the streets rioting

Yes. Homes, cars, workplaces, etc.

Child’s daycare location."

The rage is only getting worse. It wouldn’t shock me at all to see widespread political fueled violence in this country within the next 10-20 years.

Or if Trump loses in a close race in 2020 and goes ballistic with lies about rigged elections………………

1 Like

I couldn’t download the article via your link, but do you feel the same about Antifa, Maxine Waters, and The Southern Poverty Law Office, who advocate “hitting” Trump supporters?

The Southern Poverty Law Center doesn’t advocate violence against anyone. Maxine Waters is an idiot. Everyone should be anti-fascist.

1 Like

Antifa sucks, Maxine is a moron in this instance. Ok, now is your turn, is Matt Shea and these far right figures that were planning these acts of violence good people?

I know why cons hate Maxine. I think some libs just see in her what these cons see and distance themselves from her. Yes, she’s different and sometimes it’s hard to listen but She speaks the truth.

This is just a hit piece by a foreign outlet of the Deep State lib mob media.

Keep calm and MAGA on! :ru::us::north_korea:

I know. Antifas is the worst. Oh wait, you meant the guy that talked about doing things but never did as opposed to the people actually carrying out acts of violence.
So he lost his chairmanship and some donars. Serves him right for talking crap about people’s work, home, and daycare.

I am talking about rage.

Why do you believe Anti Fascist groups started to spring up?

1 Like

Because they’re petulant children who developed into glorious ■■■■■■■■ as they entered adulthood.

Fascists and anti-fascists are equally bad.

2 Likes

Can’t disagree with you. Hope the state of Washington primaries him.

This is a very real concern. Furthermore, when Trump leaves office, be it in 2020 or 2024, it’s not like he’ll follow the lead of previous presidents who have gone quietly into retirement. He’ll be tweeting and chiming in on Fox and other media outlets until the day he dies.

1 Like

And it has absolutely nothing to do with the rising normalization of right wing ugliness like the Alt-Right, correct?

Good, republicans/conservatives need to get organized too…unless of course libs think only they are allowed to use violence.

Charlottesville showed us what it looks like when the right gets organized.

7 Likes

While using violent fascist tactics! :roll_eyes:

Hmm, only one condemnation from trump defenders/loyalists.

1 Like

didn’t another country have political militia groups wounder what happened to them.