Republican candidates agree to drop out based on poll. Religious question kills the deal

Donald’s made avoiding/obscuring the truth an Olympic sport, and you still adore him. Why?

They paid the preponderance of the ultimate debt required and yes there is a small amount divided by all the rest that you mentioned.

You preach about keeping religion out of goverment but not once have I ever seen you advocate keeping goverment out of religion.

Not one time out of all the years I’ve known you here on at Hannity land.

Because Christians make up the large majority of the country, not because being Christians makes them more likely to fight in wars, imo.

I’m sure that Christians commit the majority of rapes in this country, but I wouldn’t attach that to their religion.

1 Like

He’s a slimeball but damn dude…he’s going the direction I want and I’ve waited for decades. If there’s illegal activity, I want him punished for it. I don’t want an investigation that is unwarranted, partisan and unfairly being applied due to the power of a corrupt deep state that led to it, that also must be fully exposed. I have great hope for the IG’s upcoming report.

You’ve gone beyond issues and illegalities with your comments in this thread. You spoke of cultural decline, of people moving away from the Lord. If that’s truly how you feel, then there is no way you can support Donald and maintain any sense of consistency.

1 Like

Here’s what Jesus taught them. Now you drawz your own conclusions.

John 15:13

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Of course I want government out of religion. I am a firm believer of the “Wall of Separation”.
Keeping them separate, protects both religions and governments.

But, religions still need to follow the laws. They do not get to exempt themselves from the law.
If a religion conflicts with the law, the law is the standard, and must be followed.

If not, the religious entity will be held accountable, according to the law.

So you support the baker then…and you also support no federal funds to plan parenthood.

This Republican instigated, Republican supervised and Republican led investigation into a Republican administration is partisan? Come now.

There’s a rabbit hole coming.

Why would I support the baker?
He did not follow the law.

Planned Parenthood is not a religious entity. They are a medical facility.
Why should they not receive government funding?

There you go. Proving my point that you don’t really believe in first Amendment.

Who knows. I just gave the benefit of the doubt that he meant religious people in general but it makes no difference. There are as many religious bigots under the ground as there are above it. That doesn’t preclude them from heroic actions or patriotism.

I don’t think you understand the 1st amendment.

In fact, I know you don’t.

I have voted for many Christians, and I am certainly not intolerant. I stated a fact, that being there are a lot of religious bigots out there who would never consider for a moment a candidate that does not believe as they do. Not sure what the problem is with that, it’s true.

It makes me sad when you say these things. I think it’s the friends you keep or the things you see on TV and internet that make you say such things. It’s not you.

Oh I understand it just fine.
You just want goverment to dictate religion…and force the people to participate with their authority.

Do yo understand the term “separation”?

I don’t think you do.

You really think someone can run their business however they want, and use religion to circumvent the law?

I don’t think you do.

You believe the first Amendment only means keeping religion out of goverment…but not goverment out of religion.

It’s a double edge sword that you cannot or will not accept. Therefor you do not believe in the concept of First Amendment.