Representative Bill Pascrell files lawsuits to disbar Rudy Guiliani and 22 other attorneys

Arguing reality is pointless. Attempting to argue reality is equally frivolous.

1 Like

Republicans used to be against frivolous lawsuits.

Seriously - these jokers have been bitching about tort reform for decades because of the cost of frivolous lawsuits.

These jabronis go 1 for 100 and it’s “We need to let the legal process work”

4 Likes

Well, when you’re wasting other peoples’ money instead of your own, it just isn’t as big of an issue.

I mean come on. Does anyone seriously think the “Trump campaign” is spending their own money on this ■■■■■■■■■■

I wonder how many of those suckers who have signed up for automatic contributions honestly thought their money would go towards this stuff?

Campaigning isn’t cheap. It’s even less cheap when you don’t bother with campaigning and try to overturn an election via the courts instead.

1 Like

Democrats used to be for them. See Gore in Florida.

1 Like

Rudy went from being “America’s Mayor” to “America’s disgrace.”

1 Like

Take a look at the transcript to the Georgia. The lawyers in that case admit that the trump campaign supplemented their costs. I think you will find this to be true of all cases that have been filed.

Pretty sure you don’t speak for America.

2 Likes

I don’t know of any complaint that claims “fraud”. It is a claim with specific legal definitions. There was s a reason that fraud has not been claimed as a cause of action in these cases. The evidence is not there to claim it.

I will never understand why Trump chose Guiliani.

They are worried that the wide spread dem voter fraud will be seen for what it is in court.

The stolen election could get away from them.

Hence this unheard of dem is going after the presidents lawyers.

What fraud? There hasn’t been any indication of any fraud much less widespread. Where is your proof? Why is it not shown in court?

Have you by any chance seen how these lawsuits have held up in court so far? I don’t think Biden has anything to worry about there if their performance so far is any indication.

The judges who are tossing them are all deep state moles, apparently.

4 Likes

He’s a disgrace and I’m sure I’m the only one who feels the same. There is NO proof of voter fraud. trump is losing his mind and has lost the election.

DEAL WITH IT.

Almost as bad as our “true conservatives” that have never seen a lib cause or statement they disagree with. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I would suggest that anyone that wants to look into actions that could result in an attorney being disbarred or sanctioned to read Rule 11 of civil procedure.

If you had heard Giuliani in court you’d think differently.

Guy clearly has lost it…and his press conference was over the top whackjob.

Elect a clown, get a circus.

3 Likes