Representative Bill Pascrell files lawsuits to disbar Rudy Guiliani and 22 other attorneys

Rudy et al are liars. They say one thing on TV and something different in front of a judge.

That’s how Obamacare was appealed in front of the Supreme Court. Amazing how I didn’t hear liberals bitching about that. You only care about political affiliation.

4 Likes

Clearly, they aren’t very good at it.

1 Like

False information or giant mistakes? Isn’t that part of discovery?

Republicans defending lawyers…

Love it!

Are we? Or due process. Lest Mr. Pascrell pave the way to deny you yours one day.

2 Likes

Who is the plaintiff on the cases that got tossed?

It’s been 4 years, and y’all still haven’t conceded.

We have put up with Comey, Page, Brennen, Schumer and Sciff, Hillary and Obama , just to name a few. President Trump has been investigated and impeached, and threatened along with his family and everybody close to him for 4 years.

And Rudy Giuliani bothers you?

How many days since the election?

Now back to ignoring

1 Like

Not when you doing it willingly. Like using numbers from Minnesota and saying they are the numbers from Michigan

1 Like

Did they say they were frivolous? Who is the Plaintiff on the cases dismissed?

1 Like

I don’t know what this is supposed to be or mean.

Yes, because wasting the court’s time repeatedly does wonders for the taxpayers who fund it. Dismissals still cost money and time. Time and money that could be spent actually giving people their due process. Rudy’s still billing at twenty grand a day though, so it’s all good.

It was explained to you that these lawsuits were brought by citizens, not the Trump crew. Not that you will change your tune.

1 Like

LOL wow…such bitterness from someone that claims to have libertarian/Constitutional values.

4 Likes

I can’t speak to that. The whole thing has been somewhat confusing to me and I don’t really consider myself to be a dumb bunny.

What I do care about is if there is fraud, it gets exposed and it gets fixed. We, no matter the party, need to have confidence in our election process.

If it turns out there is nothing to it? Good. Does it need to be tweaked? If so, let’s improve it.

To say that discovering that there is or is not merit should lead to disbarment?

That should scare the daylights out of anyone.

2 Likes

Hard to get to discovery when there are no actual claims of fraud made in the courts to begin with.

The judges determine what and what does not have merit based upon the evidence presented.

What Rudy makes per day or what you make per day is not relevant.

If you say so. An ethical lawyer wouldn’t demand pay for bad lawyering.

When do facts matter? :wink:

2 Likes

McCarthy couldn’t have put it better. In fact, he probably said about the same thing.

4 Likes