Report: Mississippi lawmaker punched wife in face over sex | WTOP

The only thing that could make this worse would be if she was in a wheelchair…and while its horrible on every level the idea does make me laugh…because I have twisted humor

No they won’t.

She needs to buy a gun.

1 Like

Is there some way to punch somebody in the face nonviolently?

This is a level of derangement not found in the general population. The lawmaker is a piece of ■■■■ too.

Back in old days a wife knew how to wield an iron frying pan.

2 Likes

Nice hot grits.

I don’t think I ever had grits. Damn either my memory failed me or I’m missing something.

2 Likes

You didn’t miss anything.

I doubt the police in the South will be much help for her.

What a stupid post.

3 Likes

They’re nice and sticky on skin, especially when hot.

1 Like

What advice is that?

I didn’t say don’t get divorced.

I said it wasn’t as easy as some make it sound, just throw him out and he’ll stay gone.

Some of these guys don’t stay gone, and it isn’t out of love or desire to parent.

1 Like

Double down stupid.

Jail deputy friend of mine accepted a position in Broward County, Florida, but couldn’t stay due to family toxicity.

He hates being reminded of his return to the Commonwealth. He spoke of sheriffs in that region showing bullet scars from getting in the line of fire with their deputies, as opposed to the elected one in his county of residence staying home for days at a time.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s one big mother ■■■■■■■ region, and every agency and every officer are the mother ■■■■■■■ same.

■■■■ that idea.

And I’m maintaining my position—training in firearm usage & safety as well as a CWP & concealed weapon will be a great help if he pursues her any further.

1 Like

Al Green knows about hot grits

1 Like

Whose saying not to get any firearms safety training? Or to stay put?

A lot of these men don’t leave their partners alone with that Protective Order.

Have a separate residence, then get that firearms safety training for a Concealed Weapons Permit.

Seems to me like you are both correct. I dont see why she cant do both. Get a CCW permit and divorce him.

As a side note, you taught me a new word this morning.

I have never heard that before and had to look it up. Thanks

2 Likes

to bad she didn’t already have a gun when he punched her. i guess. one of them would be dead now.

1 Like

You didn’t miss anything at all. That dish is nasty.:nauseated_face:

1 Like