Report: Mississippi lawmaker punched wife in face over sex | WTOP

I like how you hedge your bets because he is a Republican

Oh yeah…I forgot…libs always now believe a woman…amirite? :sunglasses:

I just like even here there has to be a partisan answer

1 Like

It said she had a bloody nose in the report.

Makes it pretty clear he is a wife beater and scumbag.

What part of that did you miss?

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

She is only stuck with him insofar as women are often afraid to leave abusers. Given the public nature of this incident, hopefully she finds the support and courage to give this scum the boot.

1 Like

And divorce his ass.

And yet you answered how you answered

What are you trying to communicate here?

Domestic abuse is a serious issue, not a political sport.

:roll_of_toilet_paper:

Oh dont go turning that argument in now that we saw you hedge your bets…

“She is only stuck with him insofar as women are often afraid to leave abusers.”

Does this couple have any minor children? If so, she may be stuck as, even living apart, it is quite difficult to sever parenting rights or even limit visitation.

These aren’t men with a sense of boundaries, and often they don’t take no for an answer. She may be stuck with him as a Personal Protection Order isn’t worth the paper it’s written on, and then there’s prosecution under stalking laws.

“Divorcing his ass” in one post isn’t as simple as it sounds. I agree with Sneaky on this one. A CWP & firearm is her best bet on this one.

1 Like

I am not the one making political sport of domestic abuse.

:black_heart:

1 Like

I have been a part of helping women through situations like that and am well aware of the vicissitudes. Taken them into our home, helped them make contacts, made contacts for them, given them money, located temporary housing and more. I have direct, face to face experience with some of the most violent abusers out there. Not living under the same roof is step one and something that must be done. I didn’t say it would be easy, you are simply making an assumption that I don’t know the dangers that lie ahead. I know them better than most. Divorce his ass, NOW.

2 Likes

Well that’s not true…one just has to use context of how one posts

He should have just come on in and you know… grab her by the you know what… They let you do it

1 Like

And CRCs always believe the man…even with physical evidence.

See, that guy should have been aborted in a safe and easily accessible manner.

6 Likes

I personally can’t see a better celebration of voting for a heartbeat bill banning abortion than getting drunk and then punching your wife in the face when she doesn’t submit to your manly authority fast enough.

7 Likes

Pictures or it didn’t happen!!!

1 Like

Jesus that’s terrible advice.

Not to say the guy doesn’t deserve to get shot, but she has to leave now. Buying a gun without training could mean she misses, she freezes, in either case she has now given the gun to a man who hurts her. And that’s a dead girl right there.

The only time she should take is the time to get the kids in the car and head to a Police Station. They will help her find a safe place.

2 Likes

when your spouse violently punched you in the face, it’s time to go.