Rep. Jim Jordan denies any knowledge of sexual abuse or misconduct, eye-witnesses say he directly witnessed it

I hope he goes down.

1 Like

Same here! I hope he goes down and is sued for everything he has. It is disturbing what he allowed to happen. One of the sickest, most offensive things that could be done to people under his care.

2 Likes

If this happened over 25 years ago, why is it just now coming out?
I call BULL ■■■■■

Nothing ever comes out at a later date, especially abuse.

1 Like

And stories about decades old remembered abuse seems to be recalled often as it becomes politically expedient.

The good news for Gym Jordan is that if he is called in to a case, Trump* can tell Barr to dismiss any charges against Jordan, and Trump can pardon Jordan.

This way those who were sexually abused can be told to go ■■■■ off.

3 Likes

Why would this many people come forward? Because it’s all a big conspiracy?

Good thing the Republicans haven’t had a former gym teacher Congressman who was an actual pedophile or this would seem desperate.

1 Like

I don’t even know who you are referring to but i know he was innocent too.

1 Like

Ahhh. The Bill Cosby defense.

He was Speaker of the House.

What would Trump or Barr or the federal government have to do with offenses committed in the OSU Gym showers?

1 Like

Gotta save those who stay true to the Leader.

What is the proposed bill about? Something about allowing them to sue the state after several decades have passed?

At least he didn’t smell a kid’s hair. :joy:

Yeah we have that law here, because of what the Catholic Church did. Unless you’re claiming that was a conspiracy too.

I claimed no conspiracy.
Did you dream that I did?

You’re basically say these oodles of ■■■■■■■ wrestler dudes are lying for political gain and now for money. Don’t ■■■■■ out now. You said it, own it.

4 Likes

You basically made a misrepresentation of what I said.
First, I don’t know how many witnesses are involved. Exactly how many people said that they knew Jordan knew anything, and how did they know that?
I did make a statement of fact that decades old incidents seem to be recalled when it became politically expedient. That would be a fact based on most recently the Kavanaugh incident and now this. It is not a statement that the witnesses were lying or telling the truth. How would I (or anyone) know after these many years? It might be a motivation for the media or some politicians to raise the issue.
Then you asked why “this many people” would come forward (not sure how many did). And I stated that the bill being proposed (not an existing bill) that would allow people to get money could be a reason.
Your interpretation of what I said was totally false and basically what you wished I had said.

Golf clap for the backpedal.

2 Likes

“Are you guys going to do what you’re voted to do?” he told lawmakers later. “That’s the only reason I’m here.”

Does that sound like this witness, in his own words, came forward because there was a proposed bill that would allow them to get money, or not?