Rep. Jim Jordan denies any knowledge of sexual abuse or misconduct, eye-witnesses say he directly witnessed it

As predicted, there are simply too many people involved here for Jordan to have falsely claimed ignorance. There is n telling how many will come out and contradict him now. We are up to 5, with 4 going on the record with their names. That’s not good for Mr. Jordan.

1 Like

Agreed. And it’s disturbing and sick to witness my friend.

Heh. No kidding. Anyone who was not aware of this story is going to have it blasted at them from all angles come tomorrow thanks to the Master. That’s what you get I suppose.

LOL, this is a funny find. Well, funny creepy.

https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/cq/2006/11/08/cq_1866.html

House Republican leader J. Dennis Hastert might have to clear up what he means if he ever asks Jim Jordan to “go to the mat” for him on a piece of legislation.

There it is, folks.

2 Likes

Doesnt look good for Jordan at all! Its amazing all the scandals the news can drum up on conservatives but cant find any on liberals, its amazing, truly.

lol that is so wrong dude!

Where are Fox, Breitbart, Infowars when you need them?

1 Like

I still don’t get what abuse they are saying Jordan witnessed.

I’m not sure he “witnessed” any, however from what I am seeing he was aware that the team doctor was behaving in a sexual manner with young team members and that team members had complained about the behavior. He is now denying any knowledge of this, and being contradicted by many, many people.

Showering, which apparently allowed for some reason. And “excessive soaping”?

Didn’t one team member state that the doctor grabbed his penis when the athlete went to him for a thumb sprain.

Another was a member of a body fat study, and the doctor did a genital exam as part of it?

It sounds like it was widely known the doctor was a sexual predator amongst the athletes and that their knowledge and concern had been shared with the coaches, Jordan included.

So it sounds like Jordan was aware and did nothing. And now he denies he was aware.

Anyway, I’ve been away for a few days and am just catching up. Surprised you haven’t been able to catch up given all the info in this thread and linked articles.

I don’t know. I read the article in the OP. Seems there are some separate issues with this doctor and they are all being rolled up into one.

More like where is Yahoo News and CNN and MSNBC.

Mark Coleman the 5th guy to say he was aware put it this way.

“There’s no way unless he’s got dementia or something that he’s got no recollection of what was going on at Ohio State,” Mark Coleman, former Ohio State wrestler and UFC world champion, told the Wall Street Journal. “I have nothing but respect for this man, I love this man, but he knew as far as I’m concerned.”

Why “more like?” Isn’t Fox “the news?”

If Jordan is smart he will figure out a way to get ahead of this a flat denial was pretty stupid on his part. Trump just complicated it by discrediting the accusers, but I predict Jordan will acknowledge it some form.

Sounds like the athletes have a cohesive accounting of the events and it is just Jordan who denying that it happened, or even that he knew.

Don’t see this ending well for Jimmie Boy.

A euphemism for masturbating in front of them.

Says you. If you mean that say that before you try to run off an elected official.