Rep. Jim Jordan denies any knowledge of sexual abuse or misconduct, eye-witnesses say he directly witnessed it

Naaa, the interwebs does a fine enough job of keeping note…

I will take that under advisement! :rofl:

Him being silent on this is really not a good look at all. If he thinks this is just going away or that he won’t be put to task for it if its proved he knew and is now telling everyone he didn’t. We dont know many facts right now but every new article ends up being more damning than the last.

“I don’t believe them at all," Trump said of the allegations against Jordan. "I believe him. Jim Jordan is one of the most outstanding people I’ve met since I’ve been in Washington. I believe him 100 percent. No question in my mind. I believe Jim Jordan 100 percent. He’s an outstanding man.”

Uh oh. Jordan is pretty well hosed now. Trump is calling every single named accuser a liar. This won’t end well for Jordan.

3 Likes

Backing Jim Jordan without facts has gotta be one of the stupidest things trump has done! Wow, why not just leave this one alone…

This doesn’t seem like a situation where deny, deny, deny will work.

If Johnson ends up resigning over this, Trump will still be praising him as a very fine man, while blaming democrats and the press.

1 Like

The latest story is that Jordan never got the emails from the law firm because they sent it to an inactive account of his. Ok fine I can go with that. Still doesn’t explain why he didn’t answer the phone calls that haven’t been denied and why he didn’t respond to the calls.

The longer he stays silent. The worse off it’s going to get.

Why did Jordan think he could get away with lying about this? Guess he panicked.

"Calling Jordan “a close friend,” Dailey said he is a Republican and that he contributed to the powerful Ohio congressman’s first political campaign for state representative in 1994.

“What happened drove me out of the sport,” said Dailey, a married father of two who works as a fundraiser for an Ohio college. “So I was surprised to hear Jim say that he knew nothing about it."

“Jimmy’s a good guy,” Dailey added. “But to say that he had no knowledge of it, I would say that’s kind of hurtful.”

Also Thursday, Mark Coleman, another former wrestler and a former UFC world champion, told The Wall Street Journal that Jordan was aware of the abuse and had not taken action. “There’s no way unless he’s got dementia or something that he’s got no recollection of what was going on at Ohio State,” said Coleman, who said he was Jordan’s roommate on several wrestling trips."

1 Like

They did that with the Roy Moore accusers too…in fact, one had her home burned down after the election…not much coverage of that one…

I’m glad to see that the #MeToo movement isn’t limited to women…but like women, the partisans are sure going to go full bore to smear them.

Can you believe, just believe, that these people put out that they had the moral high ground just a short time ago?

1 Like

Couldn’t help it…Clinton had to be in here somewhere.

Did they dress provocatively?

Wait what???

Yep…can’t remember which one tho…not sure if they ever caught anyone but it was arson.

Fakenews. I saw the interview with that guy, definitely a liar looking for a paycheck.

Jim Jordan should be speaker of the house, regardless of what fake tales are told by fake victims on fakenews cnn.

Yeah, that is going to get a reaction.

I bet Jordan is loving the President personally getting involved and escalating the ■■■■ out of the story.