Rep. Jim Jordan denies any knowledge of sexual abuse or misconduct, eye-witnesses say he directly witnessed it

10 more former students are suing OSU over sexual abuse claims. Including accusing school officials of either ignoring complaints (Jim Jordan?) or forcing them to get physicals from sexual deviant doctor, in order to maintain their scholarships.

“He wasn’t *********** in the shower, he was just washing his **** really fast!” - soon to be Gym Jordan’s explanation.

Even the implication that he may have witnessed improper conduct & done nothing, IMO, might as well say his chance for reelection is slim to nill.

Nah his chances for re-election are fine, Moore almost won and he actually was the one abusing kids.

Jordans chances at being elected speaker after Ryan leaves are no worse than before all this came out, essentially nil.

If the investigation finds him to officially be at fault then maybe his re-election chances will suffer, but he will just claim it’s a fake news witch-hunt, and that might be enough.

Looks like some powerful people are trying to move on this and pressure the wrestlers to change their story.

It’s now up to 145 former students. And they are focusing on the showers used by the wrestling team. :flushed:

This is new…

Adam DiSabato, a former captain of the OSU wrestling team during the late 80s and early 90s, told members of the House Civil Justice Committee that Jordan and other team officials knew about open-shower team facilities that facilitated sexual harassment and abuse of team wrestlers​, an allegation Jordan has denied.

He also said Jordan called him repeatedly in July 2018, after media outlets quoted his brother, Michael DiSabato, saying Strauss’ abuse was common knowledge to those surrounding the wrestling program, including Jordan.

“Jim Jordan called me crying, groveling… begging me to go against my brother…That’s the kind of cover-up that’s going on there,” he said.

“Are you guys going to do what you’re voted to do?” he told lawmakers later. “That’s the only reason I’m here.”

1 Like

I hope he goes down.

1 Like

Same here! I hope he goes down and is sued for everything he has. It is disturbing what he allowed to happen. One of the sickest, most offensive things that could be done to people under his care.

2 Likes

If this happened over 25 years ago, why is it just now coming out?
I call BULL ■■■■■

Nothing ever comes out at a later date, especially abuse.

1 Like

And stories about decades old remembered abuse seems to be recalled often as it becomes politically expedient.

The good news for Gym Jordan is that if he is called in to a case, Trump* can tell Barr to dismiss any charges against Jordan, and Trump can pardon Jordan.

This way those who were sexually abused can be told to go ■■■■ off.

3 Likes

Why would this many people come forward? Because it’s all a big conspiracy?

Good thing the Republicans haven’t had a former gym teacher Congressman who was an actual pedophile or this would seem desperate.

1 Like

I don’t even know who you are referring to but i know he was innocent too.

1 Like

Ahhh. The Bill Cosby defense.

He was Speaker of the House.

What would Trump or Barr or the federal government have to do with offenses committed in the OSU Gym showers?

1 Like

Gotta save those who stay true to the Leader.

What is the proposed bill about? Something about allowing them to sue the state after several decades have passed?