Rename The Squad the “Hamas Caucus”!

Nah. Killing is killing because the usual range of assumptions about autonomy are suspended. It is amoral, especially when its reasons are most saturated with moraline presumptions of righteousness.

It is.

Oh horse feathers! You know as well as I do that’s not true.

Maybe you’re confusing “American” with US citizen? And even then you’re wrong. Can she be President? I can.

I don’t care about true. Observational patterns are a better - as in more functional, more predictive - metric.

:rofl: So predictable. You missed your calling.

And how does she repay that sacrifice? She compares our military to Hamas and the Taliban, mocks 9/11, and is so overtly anti-Semitic that even Jewish House Democrats were forced to rebuke her - we are a lesser nation for accepting refugees of that caliber.

2 Likes

It is predictable that I have no use for ‘true’.

Some people (her people) did something (tried to starve their own country for profit).

1 Like

You’re predictable.

And? Donald Trump a reality TV star was the president of the U.S. it just takes the votes or as Omar would say it’s all about the Benjamins, it’s not a purity test. Just because she resides in America doesn’t mean anything on how she believes, she has been saying the same things over the years that’s been said for decades and century against Jews by followers of Islam.

So what we’ve established is that she’s a lesser “American” and, even, a lesser US citizen than others … because “reasons”.

Sorry you disagree with her. I happen to disagree with some of her opinions too.

She’s not American at all.

“Reasons” being the Constitution.

So who is American?

People with the American mindset. The Nigerian sitting next to me. The Venezuelan next door. Me.

This American “purity test”, where I can take it to determine if I’m American or not?

Here’s the ■■■■ of a “shining example” as a result of Omar’s “remarkable story”.

Omar is a criminal and belongs in jail.

You passed.

I’m sorry you disagree with her. And you should call the cops.