Remember the conspiracy theories about COVID internment camps?

No, they aren’t.

That’s dishonest.

Who inserted words? What words?

You did.

Feel free to quote me quoting and inserting.

No- its literally science.

"The first study to look directly at how well vaccines prevent the spread of the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 brings good news and bad.

The study shows that people who become infected with the Delta variant are less likely to pass the virus to their close contacts if they have already had a COVID-19 vaccine than if they haven’t1. But that protective effect is relatively small, and dwindles alarmingly at three months after the receipt of the second shot."

It doesn’t last forever but it does significantly reduce the potential for transmission. Not a personal decision.

Your liberty to swing your fist ends where the other man’s nose begins.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02689-y

“Made”

That’s dishonest, hedging and yet another correlation error.

Science.

Alchemy

Sure.

I would ask them the same thing my mother used to ask me as a kid.

"Do you get everything you want?" :rofl:

Some things never change. :rofl:

1 Like

Aboriginal elder says that Australian army has removed whole communities and is vaccinating people by force.

1 Like

Are they taking their kids away again too?

1 Like

The army is taking whole communities according to the video.

Well, have to say I am a little skeptical of anything on Gateway.

They are pundits; unlike CNN and MSNBC they say that in their name.

On the other hand, I see no reason to doubt that the video is real.

The message is not unique to Australia in my opinion.

1 Like

Yes, I already know about Binjari etc. I believe her there but she didn’t claim to have first hand knowledge about forceful vaccinations. And not saying that isn’t true but I can’t know it is from that.

The COVID internment camps in the OP are in the Northern Territory on the other side of the country.

That was me providing an alternative explanation, note I didn’t quote, I provided an alternative meaning to what was said based on a second definition of a word.