Remember the conspiracy theories about COVID internment camps?

That’s wise.

I would too, but he has been scarce around here lately. Maybe they don’t have Internet access in these camps. :wink:

1 Like

So … from one hotel to another. Not quite the same thing. Besides, those college kids can also go hone if they want to.

If the Australian government can order forced relocation quarantine, why can’t they order forced vaccination?

The average mortality rate is closer 0.5%. And that includes the obese, elderly, and those with serious underlying health issues, for which the mortality rate is 5-10%.

1 Like

While those deaths are tragic for those directly involved, they do not represent the true lethality of the disease. The vast majority of Covid deaths have been in people who were otherwise unhealthy. They in effect, died with Covid, not of Covid. Meaning, their death was accelerated by Covid; most of those who have died would have died soon anyway. I am relatively certain, that when this pandemic is behind us, the five-year moving average of deaths per 100,000 will be pretty much the same as it was before the pandemic began.

1 Like

If we didn’t have television and the Internet, hardly anyone would notice. Over 2.8 million people die in this country every year. Does that scare you?

The people of that country roll over on their bellies quick. That’s why the government gets away with what they are doing. Take the 5 reasons you can leave your house for example. That’s a pipe dream here in the US. It would be met with nearly 100% noncompliance. Yet those in Australia accept it. Which is why that has been taken away in certain areas.

2 Likes

So it’s okay they contract covid and die prematurely because their time is ALMOST up?

Allan

How much time they had left matters. It’s why people generally mourn the deaths of young people more. As I said before, a bad cold or just eating a meal could take out my elderly mother at this point. If it ends up being Covid I won’t be any sadder than if it was a cold or flu that finally gets her. Because the real cause is that she can barely hang on already.

Yet she beat CoVID. That says a lot about her constitution as a person.

Methinks she is not as frail as she is letting on.

Allan

She hasn’t had covid. She did however have a stroke right after a jab though. But she was already in poor health so that may have just been coincidental.

How do you know? Many people get asymptomatic COVID and don’t realize they have it.

Allan

She is in and out of the hospital and doctors office all the time, you do know what a Covid test is right?

How many times was she tested in the past year and one half?

Why would they test her if she didn’t have symptoms?

Allan

You don’t get admitted to the hospital without being tested these days. We also do private testing.

When I read the story, I’m not hearing about forced relocation. There is a mandatory quarantine and they are providing relocation to those who cannot quarantine. It doe so not sound as bad as being portrayed here.

They aren’t forcing them, ignore the word mandatory, roger.

2 Likes

Didn’t the article say that 90% can quarantine on their own?

Unless they determine you can’t and they order you be relocated. Silly argument, doesn’t matter a whole lot if they hold you prisoner in your home or a camp. Camps are just worse optics, the underlying detention is the same.