Remember the conspiracy theories about COVID internment camps?

This I wholeheartedly agree with.

1 Like

Too late for the 700,000 dead in the US.

Allan

Large chunk of that are people who didn’t have much time left, covid or no covid. Take my mother for example, she is in very poor health, a bad cold could take her out at this point. Does it matter that much if its covid instead?

1 Like

I think if he is scared he should hide n his basement. :wink:

Ten times that globally.

None of that is applicable to personal risk.

Is that what you tell people who carry firearms everywhere they go?

1 Like

Can you imagine them doing this with, I dunno, HIV?

Hopefully soon the criminal element will again be in fear of what their potential victims might do to them … then riots and looting will be suppressed.

The people of Coffeyville, Kansas had the right idea when dealing with criminal gangs.

It doesn’t say “made”.

I understand that, hence no quotes. Just pointing out a possible interpretation.

Not possible.

Of a different sentence? Is that honest?

Nobody tells me anything.

Why would somebody with a gun be afraid?

1 Like

What? I’m talking about the quote below and specifically the use of “ordered”.

Order, the verb, has multiple meanings. The first is as you say, an authoritative directive. Another definition is a request…

request (something) to be made, supplied, or served.
“my friend ordered the tickets last week”

Any way you care to parse it, they are prohibited from leaving.

Is that honest?

Someone said there was not certainty in it being mandatory which you disagreed. I am just attempting to show, via the specific language, that it is not certain based on definitions of words. That’s all I am saying.

Is it honest?

No. In today’s world it’s the people that are scared that want you to hide in your basement. And they’re trying hard to get the government to force you to do so.

1 Like