Remember how I said Anarchy is tool for libs

Nope. It’s not Nov 4th.

Why should Trump bail out libs for ■■■■ they created?

I predict half of forum libs will go poof on Nov 4th.

1 Like

Nah, we’ll be here.

We won’t run away to another forum.

Unless the mods ban us for not being Trump worshippers.

1 Like

Why should the President of the Republican cities and states care about people who didn’t vote for him? Don’t worry. He don’t.

1 Like

k… :sunglasses:

yeah they just lovvve him in hollywood.

seriously its like the twilight zone

Sure he does, all the governor has to do is say the word.

When your enemy is busy making mistakes, don’t be in a hurry to correct him.

Napoleon

3 Likes

The working class abusers blaming the victim.

Why would people leave this forum when there are so many high quality threads like this?

So anarchy is a tool for Trump.

He has zero motivation for having the violence end.

I had to wait tonight to pick up some take out.

In the meantime, there was a family at a table. Mom, Dad little boy about 5 and little girl about 3.

The little boy was glued to his phone. Refused to eat.

Dad said, “Hey, Buddy!” “If you don’t eat now, its going to be awhile before we get home and you can have something else.”

The little boy was a complete snot and disrespectful. Why not when his parents placate him and allow him to get away with the behavior.

I would have told him to either eat what is in front of him or he can go to bed hungry.

The parents created the problem by placating. By placating they are making it worse.

Kid isn’t going to starve to death, but a few times of playing games and being on the losing end might just do some good.

It isn’t our side that’s burning, rioting, looting ■■■■ Jay and YOU know it. They’re all little social authoritarians, commies wannabes.

Nice try thou…American people aren’t buying your BS.

1 Like

Been about a year since you started one, hasn’t it?

2 Likes

The father was enabling the little bastard by allowing him to have his phone while they’re eating.

1 Like

Yet he has shown a willingness to end it.

1 Like

I pray to my Lord and Savior that America’s voters are not stupid enough to believe the lies if the sick liberal left.

1 Like

With mass indoctrination that’s going on will take it’s toll.

This is from Biden’s stupid speech today…

“But his failure to call on his own supporters to stop acting as an armed militia in this country shows how weak he is. Does anyone believe there’ll be less violence in America if Donald Trump is reelected?”

Sounds like a mafia threat…”nice country you’ve got there too bad if something happened to it!

1 Like