Remember how I said Anarchy is tool for libs

I am Joe Message and I approve this biden.

1 Like

It’s not his fault the country made Hillary president. Should have chose him the first time, but now we get another chance in November.

5 Likes

Spit it out…what do YOU want to say?

It is indeed and so is propaganda.

While Donald Trump is inciting violence, Joe Biden

is condemning it.

Trump has being condemning the unrest for months. They must have being sleeping. They seem to care and only listen whenever the Biden speaks apparently.

Someone did say. If Trump says something they wont listen nor care what he says they just hate him. But if any democrats says it or Biden it they will take it as a word of truth and honesty.

Liberals are still defending Nancy pelois crazy outburst even as far to call Trump an enemy. A Lefty Congress has done nothing in the past four years under the Trump admin expect trying to get him out of the WH.

With a Joe Biden admin progressive agendas are likely to pass under Joe Biden then under Trump.

… what?

You said Trump benefits politically from the violence.

I agree.

1 Like

The first two years of the Trump Administration the GOP controlled the House and the Senate.

But maybe this is like the safe NYC of the 1980’s.

4 Likes

The Bernie bros and the “squadettes” will pee in their panties!

Do you have any idea how many bills the House has passed that McConnell won’t even let into committee?

Yes he has…it backfired on idiot left. It didn’t go the way libs wanted it to go.

Garbage, every one of them.

1 Like

exactly. theyre pushing through crap just to be rejected so they can claim R is “obstructing”

these are the childish bs games soulless idealess “it’s a myth” democrats play

why are people so stoopid!? argh

1 Like

I’d more phrase it that…you’ve seen the dems way in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis…and that’s Biden’s America if you vote him into office but…on steroids.

2 Likes

Funny how Biden claims Trump is dividing American when it was libs that couldn’t accept Trump victory.

And now you have Harris saying we need someone to heal America…when it is THEM that destroying it.

Too funny. Elect me and we will heal America. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Cons are even stupider for thinking Trump can fix all of Trump’s problems.

Ask Trump worshippers they voted this Hollywood celebrity in office.

Because it’s in America’s best interest. Oh, I get your point now.

Can you say president Trump for next 4 years?