Red state Vs Blue state -- is it okay to hunt down an kill the opposition?

:rofl:

This might be peak conservative victimhood right here.

One of my favorite cheesy versions of this story is “Slave Girls From Beyond Infinity”

It is so bad… it is good.

3 Likes

Seems that the theme of the movie is to portray that as a Bad Thing®.

Remember when Hollywood went all out on supporting the killing of wholesome American teenagers? We’ll still never live down their portrayal of heroic Russian liberators gunning down innocent high school students in “Red Dawn.”

See, now I’ve learned something actually useful. The IMDB summary is great as well - the women are being hunted by a man in “tight pants” - the pants being mentioned pretty much as if they were another character :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What? No outrage from the OP about The Most Dangerous Game??? Or The Purge series???

Or read any Shakespeare.

Surviving the Game trophy room pic.

https://images.app.goo.gl/6PD72PGaUQv9zxF18

Tell me again about how the movie is about whites hunting blacks.

A movie about a group of white men who “are killers who hunt humans for sport, and [Ice-T] is their new prey” has nothing to do with

How outraged were you when you saw Surviving the Game? How widespread was the rioting?

I cannot believe that the Trumpers are frothing over this. It’s a movie, not real life.

1 Like

The movie itself appears to be a validation of the persistent Trumpist representation of themselves as victims and yet some are portraying themselves as victims as a result fo the film.

It’s like victimhood at a whole new level. Victimhood about validating messages of their victimhood.

It’s meta victimhood.

Entertaining to watch. I bet a hell of a lot more entertaining than the film.

6 Likes

That movie was not about white people hunting black people. No matter how many times you all go there.

I’m not outraged at all. No rioting from me. I encourage more movies along these lines. Let’s see the response.

Reading the wikipedia entry I found out it was cited by Sen Jesse Helms as justification for the Cable Act of 1992

The more you know…

here is the plot of the movie.

1. Trump supporters kidnapped.
  2. They are be hunted by Hillary supporters.
  3. some of the Trump are hunted and killed
  4. One of the Trump supporters manages to escape and proceeds to kill the hillary supporters.
  5. The end

Allan

Oh, your argument is based on the plural use of “people.” Solid point. Ice-T is just one black person.

Seems very similar to a film called Turkey Shoot 1982 that has a right wing government keeping political and social undesirables in mass camps.They release them periodically to allow them to be hunted like animals.

I am not getting the over reaction to a horror film.

I’m guessing the response will be a lukewarm reception on Rotten Tomatoes.

1 Like

That doesn’t sound like a movie that would appeal to a liberal market.

Who happened to be black. Most (if not all) of the others in the trophy room were not.

He just happened to be available. It’s that simple.

Spin aside, it’s literally a movie about a group of white men hunting down a black man and trying to kill him for sport. CNN must have been apoplectic.