Red state Vs Blue state -- is it okay to hunt down an kill the opposition?

Apparently so. That was the original title of a movie that is STILL set to be released.

“The Hunt,” which was initially going to be titled “Red State vs. Blue State,” is billed as a satire that follows wealthy thrill-seekers as they take a private jet to a five-star resort, where they embark on a “deeply rewarding” expedition that involves hunting down and killing “deplorables.”

And who would these deplorables be? Think Hillary Clinton and who is widely known to be that catagory today. Why it’s Republicans/Trump supporters.

Pulling quotes from two sources so you’ll have to read both. Looked for a nice “Liberal” source for you libbies, but well seem’s most liberal media is completely ignoring this movie.

Now how do we know how to define the “deplorables” in this movie?

According to The Hollywood Reporter, one scene in “The Hunt” shows elite liberal characters choosing their victims because they used a racial slur against black people on Twitter.

Universal has pulled the ads they had running after the two mass shootings (GOOD!) But they still plan on releasing the movie next month (Sept 27th).

So – is it okay now to make a movie about liberals (who supposedly HATE gun violence) that kidnap those they disagree with and hunt them down?

What would have happened had this been the other way around and Conservative Elites kidnapping Obama supporters and hunting them down?

Universal should pull the movie, and burn every copy they have, all the footage shot, and burn the script.

Oh, and will Liberals boycott the actors and actresses in thie sick movie?

The film follows twelve strangers who mysteriously wake up in a clearing.[[3]]. They don’t know where they are, or how they got there. They discover that they’ve been chosen to be hunted in a game devised by a group of rich elites.[[4]] The hunters gather in a remote facility called the Manor House but their sport gets derailed when one of the hunted, Crystal (Gilpin), fights back and starts killing them one by one.[[5]]

You guys do realize that the liberal elites hunting deplorable are supposed to be the bad guys?

1 Like

Someone got triggered lol.

It’s a movie. If you don’t like it don’t watch it.

5 Likes

And that makes hunting down people okay how?

We must ban Marvel movies because Thanos had a plan of mass murder!

We can’t watch Indiana Jones, the bad guys are actual Nazis!

:roll_eyes:

7 Likes

So does this mean I can put you down into the catagory of “I approve of a movie where liberals kidnap conservatives and hunt them down”?

Simple yes or no.

1 Like

We need to burn every copy of “The Most Dangerous Game”

4 Likes

It’s not a documentary.

4 Likes

Who are the good guys in this story? Is the audience led to sympathize with the conservatives or the liberals?

1 Like

Snow, it is FICTION. The hunger games had people hunting other people and I didnt see you protesting that book and movie.

Of course, hunting people like animals in reality is wrong on so many levels.

But as fiction, its entertainemnt.

esp if its the KKK guys getting hunted by black people, you know reverse history.

Allan

1 Like

Only in a Hollywood fantasy would that happen.

Cowardly liberals won’t even stand up to fight what their media has declared to be the new third reich.

1 Like

My bet… because of how movies go… is that the evil liberals who kidnap and hunt down people get their comeuppance in the final act.

1 Like

The next face of terror wears a mask!

I’d totally watch the movie.

Who am I kidding, I’d buy the toys and collectors edition Blu Ray.

8 Likes

Context matters Big context matters.

Can I put you in the category of “I approve a movie where Darth Vader kills a billion people on a planet because his daughter won’t answer his question”?

Simple yes or no.

#Thanosdidnothingwrong

5 Likes
  1. It’s not a “satire”, it’s a horror movie.
  2. The “liberal elitists” are the bad guys.
  3. The “deplorables” are the good guys.
  4. It’s a ■■■■■■■ movie.
  5. Seriously, it’s fiction. Not reality.
7 Likes

I loved Avatar.

2 Likes

Change it to straight hunting gays, or whites hunting blacks and watch the outrage.

Seriously. Someone should make that movie.

Now that we know it’s okay.

2 Likes

You would think they would be celebrating a film where the Deplorables get their vengeance over the evil Liberals. Snowflakes get triggered over things that support them.

1 Like

How does the “context” here matter?

Tell me what context has made you so upset.