Red state Vs Blue state -- is it okay to hunt down an kill the opposition?

There were bad people on both sides.

4 Likes

Ya’ll know the liberals are the bad guys in this movie? And most if not all, will end up dead?

LOL. I’d see it, for sure once it hits the secondary market.

MOst of the hollywood movies these days are stupid anyway.

Allan

I haven’t seen a Universal film since 2015. However, I rarely go out to see a movie.

If you don’t believe me about the ethnicities in the trophy room you can simply click on the pic I linked. The story/movie could have just as easily been about any one of those “characters”. Instead, they cast Ice-T in the role. He accepted and was paid for his services.

It was never about white people hunting black people. It was about those people hunting the one they brought for this particular hunt (who happens to be black).

It’s that simple. Not sure how much more explanation you people need.

Sounds great. I might check it out after all.

You people should be paid to promote this.

Sounds like a stupid movie. I don’t boycott but I won’t be paying money to see this or even watch it when it’s free.

Yes, I’m sure would-be rioters were appeased by your interpretation of the background props. If all the heads in the jars had been black and brown people, libs would have fallen all over themselves with angst. :joy:

It just shows just how sick our society has become. It didn’t happen over night. incremental steps.

1 Like

Apparently not or else they’d be hyping the movie instead of dissing it.

You bore me.

1 Like

Deadline has an article up (sorry, I’m on my cell and can’t link to it) stating that the studio has suspended marketing for the movie at this time in the wake of our most recent mass shootings. Article notes that this is something that occurred in the past as well, most notably when WB pushed back the release of a Schwarzenegger film in the aftermath of 9/11.

We should create a movie where we kidnap hollywood stars and make em work on working dairy farm. Forcing them to wake up 4 am every morning to milk cows, shove ■■■■ feed em…and then again at 4 pm.

Oh the horrors. that would be.

There are tons of movies depciting the hunting down of humans.

Its a movie not real life. Dont watch it if you dont want to.

Sounds very exciting.

You should go pitch it to the studios.

Because the only real work in the world is manual labour.

1 Like

My favorite bad movies are the ones with Dolph Lundgren in them.

2 Likes

Assuming it came out 2-3 years into his first term, like this hunt movie will–it probably would’ve flopped because it wasn’t a sequel to a heavyweight franchise.

Its amazing how triggered this movie has made so many of you.

All the pearl-clutching in this thread is more entertaining than the movie likely is.

1 Like

You missed the concept. Can you imagine left-wing snob like George Clooney shoveling ■■■■■ Milking cows twice a day?

Maybe he might learn some humility.