Red State Brain Drain

What “sensible limits” have the right proposed?

Six weeks (based on the phony idea there is a “heartbeat” then) and no exceptions for rape and incest are NOT “sensible limits”.

I’m pretty sure that is just in reference to the punishments listed in that same section:

Personally, I think Youngkin’s ideaof 15 week with certain exceptions is sensible. Of coarse it’s not that sensible to the extremists though, so there is that.

6 Likes

Nope—not your fault. Plus, all threads devolve. :slight_smile:

Speaking of extremists, seems a few congress criters got themselves arrested during insurrection 2.0.

My research and anecdotes indicate that (especially edible) cannabis prevents, treats, and aids in the recovery of Kung Flu Phlegming. It’s all central to cannabis’ role in homeostasis. Some posters here have also reported alleviated symptoms after ingesting some. I have personally never caught it (unless I am one of the over 60% of the world population who are asymptomatic in its presence). Your mileage may vary. At the end of the day, trust in your own research.

2 Likes

Right…I bet more then pro-life under any circumstances.

1 Like

Isn’t at will abortion up to birth the current democratic position?

2 Likes

Precisely. Libs refuse to compromise.

1 Like

Nope.

We just want Roe like choice back, nationally

I believe so…but he wants you to believe only very small percentage of extremist support abort anytime.

2 Likes

Really? So when do democrats want to cut off abortion? How many weeks?

1 Like

Why do you think (a really small percentage of) women generally get late-term abortions—that is, after the 21st to 24th week?

[quote=“PurpnGold, post:186, topic:242540, full:true”]

Pass an amendment

1 Like

I’m going to say some for health reasons. Others procrastinating or their boyfriend ran out on her.

1 Like

Wow. Okay.

WHY…women don’t procrastinate? Or change their minds? Women are always changing their minds…or does my use of word women offends you?

Why would the word “women” offend me?

15 weeks is plenty of time unless health of the mother is at stake.

1 Like

Well libs are easily offended nowadays.