Red Hens sky is falling ... Wilkinson Out

I disagree. There is a difference. As I said in the other thread, Sanders was on her own time and is really an administration lackey who has little power. They were wrong not to serve her. The baker was making a more public statement and also one discriminating against the couple’s lifestyle. That was wrong as well. The cake should have been made. It’s akin to not allowing Rosa Parks to sit in the front fo the bus.

You misunderstood my post - although I suppose I wasn’t quite clear.

Yes, Republican-supporting businesses have been bullied in the same way. Conservatives on college campuses having their right to free speech stripped away by protesting students who force cancellations of the talks, etc.

I did not mean to imply that this ridiculous and psychotic bullying behavior hadn’t been happening on both sides.

But it’s the same old response - we are supposed to be better than that.

Unfortunately it turns out that people are psychotic bullies on both sides of the aisle…and it’s only going to get better.

My initial response, however, was to Koushi’s post, in which he seemed to be implying that only left wingers, liberals, etc were behaving in this sick way.

Only going to get worse!

Sheesh.

OT: Are you just a huge Octonauts fan? :slight_smile:

It’s not like the stupidity of Pizzagate spilled out onto the neighboring businesses are anything… or any random pizza place…

The whole thing is just dumb.

You’ve been well groomed. [quote=“gooddad409, post:48, topic:5543, full:true”]
Riots are usually the lefts thing.
[/quote]

Just observant.

Good She should have been booted because i am sure she was not holding up to the morals and Ideals that the Virginia Business Group believe in.
What she did is most likely hurting business of the surrounding area.

I would hope so.

Throwing her out in Rockbridge County is like putting up an English Only sign in Spanish Harlem - probably not awesome for business

Yes, when those stores are closed due to low sales, Starbucks will still have 10 times the number of locations that CFA has.

PS - The customers were not “unruly”. But good job reciting the narrative.

Well aren’t you Mr Consistency

1 Like

Ouch. That’s going to leave a mark on the newbie.

Didn’t her people voted to throw Sanders out?

Too bad so sad.

When was the last time you went to Spanish Harlem… or SpaHa as the gentrifiers call it?

Why would that be the case?

I’m surprised a conservative hasn’t been assaulted after what Waters said…

Good. She’s a stalker. Chasing people across the street is a little unhinged. She probably needs a good shrink.

You have evidence she did this?