Red Hens sky is falling ... Wilkinson Out

I don’t have any evidence. I was not there. But I believe that several news sources reported it. What have you heard?

We only have 1 confirmed person who said she did.
We can’t take Huckabee as a source but an owner of another place said the lady and others did.

All speculation here but maybe she did Stalk them to another place and that is why she resigned her position because she was disrupting another places business who was willing to serve Sanders’ friends.

Would like to know more

They reported it based on Mike Huckabee’s claim. That is all.

I guess he would know it. If Sarah told him. It’s true then.

Sarah went home, she did not go to the 2nd restaurant.

Okay…………

In 2017, there were over 13,000 Starbucks in the U.S. One-hundred and fifty is just a drop in the bucket. And the stores they’re closing? Underperforming stores generally in urban areas. Starbucks isn’t hurting. Not one bit.

Oh man - 17 years!?!?! Dammit, you just made me feel old. Thanks jerk! :slight_smile:

I probably should have said “Miami,” which was 17 days ago and where I can confirm with great confidence a large Spanish speaking population…

Ha. No worries.

It has changed a lot since then. I haven’t been up there in a couple of years anyway.

I used to go up there all the time to work at Metropolis Studios on 106 and Park. Fantastic Puerto Rican restaurant down the street from there.

I beg to differ, Tommy

I pinged this out in that nails thread this morning. Crickets from our friend Alex.

Fox in the hen house :cr