Red Hens sky is falling ... Wilkinson Out

You mean like Keurig?

пожалуйста. (you are welcome) :smile:

1 Like

Nah…it’s a great idea. :slight_smile:

I like Chick-Fil-A and Starbucks.

I didn’t realize ANTIFA was made up of Trump supporters?

Well I for one will not be voting for Wilkinson for local business group.

You guys are seriously wierd if you think that this means anything.

I mean… this is what you fought for, went to court for… and now you are upset because a lying liar got asked to leave a restaurant? The outrage meters are at broken Keureg levels of stupid.

5 Likes

You think he won’t?

That’s absolutely terrible insulting nickname.

Wilkinson resigned her VOLUNTEER director’s position
at Main Street Lexington.

The apology, it appears, to Sarah the lying hag et al was made by a different historic downtown Lexington group and not the one she had been director of.

It’s Bos’un. It’s all he’s got.

1 Like

It is mind boggling isn’t it?

Come on, you know they only meant businesses they agreed with. They just assume all business agrees with them.

Starbucks - 27k+ locations, open 7 days a week.

Chick-fil-A - 2100+ locations, all closed on Sunday.

Starbucks is closing stores, Chick-fil-A is still growing.

Sorry, going with my hometown folks.

Well then you sir are part of the problem. We need division and arbitrary outrage here, not practical enjoyment of services.

1 Like

Haven’t heard that phrase Choke and Puke since that Smokey and the Bandit movie. :grin:

Makes sense she left the group working for economic viability. Business owners do not achieve economic viability by trunking customers away.

Starbucks having 10x more stores than CFA somehow shows that they aren’t as supported? That makes no sense.

Bro…no meltdown here. I’m truly sad that people are out of work. Yes, they’ll prob get jobs somewhere else.

And sad that this has blown up.

Sarah thrown out of a restaurant. This Wilkinson lady loses her civic group position.

The people complaining to other “hen-restaurants”, poop throwers, and Maxine are the ones melting down. Jeez.

Yes, they are.

Nobody is out of work.

Her employees were the ones who requested Sanders leave.