How Do We Feel About Sinema Harassment?

Indeed, if I knew I were in a country illegally, my first step would be to leave as soon as possible, not try to influence their politicians.

Are we pretending not to know what DACA is now?

Really? When did congress pass DACA?

3 Likes

#MeToo

I experienced Cinema harassment when I attended the popular romantic film The Notebook and cried at the end and the usher stole my date and then he called me a sissy and then I complained to the manager and he called me a girly man and then I complained to Ryan Gosling and he called me a wuss and that Nicholas Sparks movies are for old women.

:frowning:

1 Like

SOROS!

It’s been a while since I’ve heard his name invoked I was wondering whether he was still a right winger’s boogeyman.

I see he is.

I could see a situation were Manchin at least will just say ok whatever if Sanders and the squad are running the party could eventually switch parties. Democrats definitely need him more than he needs them in West Virginia.

Screenshot 2021-10-05 182908

I can’t believe a sitting US Senator doesn’t have a security detail of some kind. Morons that stalk you in the Loo need their asses beat.

he’s a fraud. there are no non liberal democrats. its all kibuki theatre

1 Like

But a restaurant is ok. Good to know you only care about progressives getting harassed. You didn’t give a damn when Sanders was harassed in a restaurant either. God forbid anyone confront a liberal.

3 Likes

Resurrecting a 9 month old thread for that?

Is it that slow of a day?

I just like seeing the hypocrisy.

Must be nice to be a dem and be able to pull that off.

3 Likes

What hypocrisy?

Harassment of a figure is ok based on the political party of the harassed figure.

2 Likes

When did I say that?

You were ok with what happened to Sanders but not Sinema.

3 Likes

I don’t think that I ever really gave my opinion on Sanders… I guest that you are talking about the restaurant kerfuffle where she was comped a cheese plate and asked to leave?

It was the restaurant owner that did that and as the owner has a right to not serve someone as long as it is not based on sex, sexuality, race or religion… right?

Asking someone to leave your establishment is not the same as protestors confronting someone in a bathroom.

Fair enough… I just saw a post of your stating something along the lines of “ a lying liar got what she deserved.”

1 Like

This post?

There is no where where I said that anyone got what they “deserved”

One of the things that I laugh about the outrage at that incident is that this is world that the right wing has fought for… not me. And when it Sanders got asked to leave a restaurant there was all sorts of whining from the exact same people who never thought that what they want would never effect them.

Sanders being a lying liar is a separate issue from that.

Our laws aren’t determined by polls.

2 Likes

Sadly they aren’t in compliance with the Constitution either. If only it was only Democrats who were contemptuous towards the actual Constitution, lovers of Aribtrary governmrnt and absolute rule … but too many Republicans are too.