Red Hen Owner Contined Protest at Restaurant Across Street

No I don’t because Cleaver most likely LIED abbot he name calling and the spiddle came from another man in a crowd of people so it wasn’t intentional unlike the BURLY men who surrounded and blocked a woman from passing and taunted her date to defend her so they were inciting violence even though the spiddle may have been unintentional the SCREAMING AND SCREACHING at her “up close & personal” definitely was intentional.

I

You need to edit - that word is not allowed here and the filter didn’t catch it.

Ahh, the black man lied! Funny…

I didn’t use the word, it was an news article from MaClatchy!

You are responsible for what you post.

I’m seriously concerned about this woman’s mental state of mind confronting someone she claims is a murderer and rapist, its like hmmmm? Only in the movies does that happen. In RL I believe most would run away or call authorities and not shake their finger at someone who they believe is lethal.

Just saying it doesn’t make much sense.

How do I edit?

I would delete the post entirely.

I apologize the n word being in the posted article. I assume McClatchy was a reputable news source I could attach. Thanks to the mods for removing it.

Says who? Boy everyone who is mixed agreed with your statement. Certainly their opinion matters.

It’s been deleted. Watch out for the filtered words in links

1 Like

Exactly which is why identity politics needs to stop and content of character needs to triumph.

1 Like

Supporters of President Trump weren’t the ones pulling down statues of Confederate soldiers.

1 Like

White folks aren’t cab drivers in NYC anymore, and haven’t been for a long time.

I wasn’t talking about white folks specifically. What’s funny, my comment is themed off of what your article is stating as it relates to a black person hailing a cab, what the driver sees and their and first perception of a potential customer. They see a black guy, not a mixed race guy.

1 Like

I looked up the Red Hen on google earth. There isn’t another restaurant within a block. And certainly not one across the street.

2 Likes

Cluckabee has turned into a degenerate liar. An owner of a high end restaurant does not have the free time on a Saturday night to go out and organize a protest.

And it would have been all over the news if it were true.

Good sleuthing!

So weary of these bands of liars and their gullibles.

Well, color me shocked. Good detective work.

Has she put up a dem’s only sign yet? Or do they wait until you order to kick you out for being different than the owner?

I doubt anyone actually thought Lyin’ Mike was telling the truth…