Red Hen Owner Contined Protest at Restaurant Across Street

I bet we see Trump putting up a sign that reads: “White People From Norway Only” first.

WTH is he doing to that little girl?

I sure like it when Trump supporters complain about Democrats using children as props.

Being nice, he’s not BIden…

It’s American culture.

I self identify as mixed or biracial. But that’s not how others view me at first glance.

Just the nature of the beast.

You didn’t do a good job looking i think.
Just did google maps and several other places down the short street around the corner
Haywood’s Restaurant , Bistro on Main, Taps
Those all in very easy walking distance from the Red Hen.

Yes Mike Huck said across the street but that could be used as a relative and not specifically being used.

2 Likes

LOL OMG he is like JOE BIDEN that is creepy.

That’s correct…that was city councils who voted to remove the statues put up in the early 1900s by KKK supporters.

1 Like

Sanders wasn’t kicked out for being a Republican. She was kicked out for being a terrible human being.

What does that matter? Does that mean he could have sat in the middle of a Jim Crow bus or something? Biracial types have always been treated as light-skinned black folk.

Also, calling people who are mixed race “half and half” is like calling them mulattos. It’s not a thing anymore.

If you break through their code so directly, they’re going to start flapping their arms and chanting, “Race card.”

Uh, Obama is black. Race is a factor. Ask the loonies around here who parroted the line, “Obama only got elected because he is black” every week for eight years. They’ll explain it to you with a picture.

1 Like

Actually if you Google map it, there is.

Oops. I figured as much. :grinning:

I’m looking at Google Map right now, and there is not. Across the street is a museum and the Davidson Tucker house. Next door is a boutique. Across Randolph there is a museum and library. No other restaurant in site.

I was addressing the “in the vicinity” remark of there not being one within a block. Yes, there is

As I stated before, I would need to see some more verification on the claim besides his statement. But to claim there are no restaurants within a block is incorrect.

Also, I agree with Alien about the use of across the street. I know I and others around here do that but we don’t always men literally across the street. It’s just an expression and is not literal.

I’m still waiting for someone else, either from SHS camp or the other camp to confirm or deny but so far nobody is saying anything. So…I wait. :blush:

The owner of the Red Hen organized a protest and not a single person caught it on mobile phone video?

I know where you stand here my dear, and I think we generally are on the same side as well. :slight_smile:

But after looking for myself, I do not see another restaurant within a few blocks of this one. I didn’t use GoogleMaps to venture beyond 3 blocks in either direction. If I’m missing one, and the name can be provided, or the address, then that would help of course. But as of now, with my own research here, I’m simply not seeing another restaurant that would qualify, even under the definition given by @Illegal_Alien.

Additionally, like you it seems, I find it odd that if there was a protest that followed these people, that not a single person captured a single second of it on video. In today’s day and age, that just seems improbable. But yes, we shall see.