Red Hen Owner Contined Protest at Restaurant Across Street

Do you actually remember the Obama years, or do you rely on pundits to remember it for you?

1 Like

I remember it well. ā€¦ even having his little cronies on the front door steps of Wall Street bankersā€¦

You know, the so called 1%ersā€¦

1 Like

What did Obama specifically do to divide the nation? Besides be black in a White Houseā€¦

2 Likes

News flash: Obamaā€™s was not black. He was half and half. He was equally white. But good job trying to use race as a fsctir to shut down the conversation which also proves my point without a single follow up example needed by me.

If we were to use a Delorean to transport Obama (or myself, as I am ā€œhalf and halfā€) back to 1942 and he drank from the whites only water fountain, what do you think would have happened?

British and by extension American views on race are based on the one drop principle. If you have any black in your family line you are black unless you have no African features.

2 Likes

In the USA he is considered blackā€¦ not sure why this is even being debated.

1 Like

The only people I can think of that historically made it a point to specify biracial individuals were the French. French views on race were drastically different than British or American views.

Technically they would have classified me as mullato or coleur de libre.

If you were a cab river in NYC, and Obama was just some dude trying to flag you down what would he be to you?

No one care if he was mixed, at the end of the day all they saw was a fair skinned black dude. I mean hell my Great Grand father was a White Englishman who had relations with a black woman, the product of that was my grandfather, When people saw him, they saw a black dude not a person who is mixed race.

Trumpanzees want to pretend that American History doesnā€™t exist except for what they say it is.

It was actually very Interesting that it becomes a slippery slope situation possibly.

Will places of business now be allowed to put up signs.
We do not Serve Liberals
We do not Serve Police Officers
We do not Serve NRA members
We do not Serve Republicans

We do not Serve (X)

Would you be allowed to say We do not Server people wearing Dreadlocks.
You canā€™t cry racism because white people have worn Dreadlocks.

I think not specifically serving people is idiotic. But if a place wants to go out of business for refusing customers then go ahead.
Its happened in the comic book shop business some stores refusing to server customer who support a specific creator were booted out the store even though they had a pull list. The store lost more customers because of this and went out of business. It is bad business.

Also Political disagreements have gone completely unhinged both sides need to chill out and except we all can have difference of opinions with out going ballistic at each other.

2 Likes

ā€œI never called a US president a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  until that Obama guy showed up!ā€

And you have people who are predominately White in looks who are mixed as well. But people see them as White only.
I tend to think that most people are mix these days.
We find that out when you do the DNA tests you have DNA testing from the European neanderthal and then from out of Africa regions.

I Always tell my girls we are American Mutts we have a little bit of everything mixed in our family tree.

Same things that people blame Trump for but in reverse.
Its all perception of the rhetoric they both spew(ed).
Obama defended people like Martin before knowing the facts, he did that several times. He had the same feeling that Hillary had on the Middle America Trump supporter and said it in his own way as well.
But the country was already splitting before Obama was in as well. A lot has to do with ā€œNews Entertainersā€ on both sides. Pushing peoples buttons to get both sides in a tizzy.

Because for some reason people just canā€™t accept and an actual black person was the president.

So what? This is what people fail to understand. Obama empathizing with the parents of an unarmed black person murdered by police should not be a problem.

What if a white president did the same thing? Would there be similar outrage? Probably not because people would not assume that he empathized because he is black.

It seems people have a problem with a black person of power standing up for black people. Itā€™s a problem most people didnā€™t know they had before Obama. No different than MLK doing the same.

By virtue of our political landscape, white people of power have been supporting white people for 200+ years.

So far it appears to be another lie from Little Lyinā€™ Mikey MS13 Cluckabee.

The re-segregation of Americaā€¦On Political Terms. Not Racial ones.

Sad.

No really, it did happen. I saw thousands cheering in New Jersey when the towers feā€¦umm, I mean I saw thousand converge on Sara Sanders across the street after leaving the Red Henā€¦

When you are SHOUTING AND SCREAMING in a public place thatā€™s called ā€œdisturbing the peaceā€ and when you are so close that spiddle is showered all over the person you are SCREACHING at its called ā€œassaultā€ And when liberal and corrupt city officials direct the police to ā€œstand downā€ it gives the impression that its acceptable when itā€™s actually against the law.

Libs and lib officials only seem to care about legal ā€œpermitsā€ required to lawfully
assemble (aka protest) or to sell goods is when they harass children selling lemonade without a permit!

See i disagree with you on that . I donā€™t think people have issues with a Black Person in a position of power. I certainly do not.
I liked Obama didnā€™t like all of his policies. I could disagree with his policy and still like him.
Sure we had people who were extreme and not liking him. Just like the extreme of people not liking Trump
I donā€™t like Trump but I have been happy by his policies he has put in place.

Yes we see similar outrage now when Trump supports or says something about a white person. They talk about how he is a white nationalist , Nazi and racists etcā€¦

1 Like