Red Flag Laws. Here’s what will happen

I thought his second amendment rights were going to keep the government from coming to take his guns? Is this an example of how it didn’t work?

Hey, you know all those restrictive abortion laws various states have passed recently? And how when someone brings up a worst case scenario conservatives say “Aw, that’ll never happen!”? That’s the track we should take with this. It ain’t never gonna happen. Well, until it does…

Fine, I’ll run him over with my ATV instead (that’s proverbial for you loonies out there). lol

Take him seriously, not literally.

Some live in better neighborhoods than others.

Good post.

This could get me on a list.

And it happens over and over again.

Oh you betcha.

Comrades, you must report suspicious behavior by you neighbors, friends and family members for the good of the state! If you see or hear something, say something!

Where have I heard that before?

3 Likes

Guy didn’t become irate until they told him they were there for his guns.

Unless it’s minority or Muslim…then you’re racist bigot for reporting em.

Not reporting a black man in a white neighborhood, they’re ok with that.

Good Lord, what a mess they created.

61 years old. I wonder if whoever reported him knew this could happen? Or hoped?

And the fact that police are tight-lipped about the cause for the order…or why.

Barely middle age. What crime did he commit to have his property seized?

Yeah. Wonder why?

Somebody had a feeeeling about his right to own a gun.

Sadly to say the police are not our friends.

They will do what their left-wing authoritarians tell em.

According to his niece…speaking his mind. Never mind the fact that guy doesn’t have any arrest records. At least I couldn’t find any.

“Under the law, family, police, mental health professionals can all ask for the protective orders to remove weapons,” said Sgt. Jacklyn David, with Anne Arundel County Police.

From the link. The police?