Record cold in the Midwest

Yeah … up on this side of the world, we call that summer. :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

You may be naïve, but we aren’t. :wink:

LOL the hubris…

Flatearthers who cling to rights plucked from the ether by a group of men. Perhaps one of the flatearthers can explain why they have faith in the scientists and the science vis a vis aeroplanes but deny the scientists and science of climate change.

So your answer to everything you disagree with is insults? That figures.

How hilarious for you to feign affected outrage.

You confuse my amusement for outrage.

And it is not feigned. :stuck_out_tongue:

They’re never wrong!

Personally, I like to call it “Global Whining”. lol. Since Global Warming is simply
something made up by the far left wing Radicals anyways.

It’s irrelevant what happens in the southern hemisphere as 90% of the temperature data used by all researchers since the 1880’s comes from the northern hemisphere. Including ice cores.

Record cold in Denver las week. They have a live cam on an eagles nest in Big Bear, Ca. The poor thing is covered in snow again.

May Snow in LA

Record rain in Cal too… Seems it won’t stop raining.
https://www.sacbee.com/news/weather-news/article230604884.html

~Sigh.

What sucks about Global Warming, is that it’s one of those things that no matter
what the statistics come back as, even if it’s years on end, it still won’t change anything
in the minds of the people that believe this myth.

It’s almost like believing in Aliens. lol.

Or Russian collusion by Trump, but not Hillary…

How can 300 cold records be broken when were suppose to past the turning point with CO2 over 400 ppm… I guess all those old climate models were wrong, and AOC is an idiot. And so is Micheal Mann.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2019/11/13/cold-snap-historic-proportions-hits-east-coast-over-records-fall/

The best argument the cold deniers could come up with is it’s WAPO…and may be fake news…lol!

At 10.27 pm it is 26.7 degrees here.

The global warming record is not built on the southern hemisphere as I’ve told you before. Very little weather station data from there…

No. If the global average temp started to reverse its trend and instead started going down, we would be able to perform a statistical analysis to determine when it would be significant and not just noise.

Global warming is quite falsifiable. We just have not yet observed the data that would falsify it.

A few years ago the world was coming to an end in California due to drought. Now that the drought is over, they are complaining about the rain. Go figure. :wink:

Global warming causes record cold. That’s the only viable explanation.

And relatively little land to be affected.

Irrelevant. When discussing the evidence for global warming aren’t temperatures around the globe important?