Really Theodore Rosevelt?

Like the time the Secretary of the Navy took the weekend off and he got us into a war of expansion with Spain… or another time?

Mob rule…and the mob knows it.

It’s also why I’m gradually changing my views as of late.

Ball bat to their head mentality is starting to creep in.

Yes…libs have something in common with Taliban when it comes to destroying statues.

3 Likes

While the mob is at it lets gather all the books that involved Teddy and burn em.

Lets do this right…

3 Likes

#purgeitall

2 Likes

Ya I am in this boat, this seems to be as they would say moving the goal post way past the confederacy to now include America’s greatest and beloved leaders. It saddens me, still a hope most democrats don’t support this crap, and would like to see more stand up against it.

I’m thinking I should build Obama statue and display it in local park…then tear it down because I’m offended.

I wonder what libs will say to that?

:wink:

I don’t blame the kids more than I blame the grown ups allowing this to happen. Just like Chop down the street in which the mayor could have stopped, or when all this first began on college campuses and the professors didn’t stand up and tell the students screaming about college safe spaces. They should have told them this is not a safe space but and institution of learning. It’s not going to do them any good in the long run putting them out in society were a private business will fire them in a second for acting like a triggered idiot.

That’s why my parents immigrated here, seems like now that’s changed to identity politics, looting, and endless guilt.

Ya why didn’t those kids just let Neo-Nazi like Richard Spencer lecture at their schools.

I was thinking more of a Condoleezza Rice, Christina Hoff Sommers, or Ben Shapiro none of these people have anything to do with Richard Spencer and his ilk. One is black, the other a well known feminist, and a jew.

Ben Shpario is a human troll doll.

1 Like

Yes but he isn’t a white supremacist as you gave as an example of who is being banned from speaking. The vast majority are not like Spencer at all even Richard Dawkins the worlds most famous atheist was banned from speaking at the university and it wasn’t by a right wing christian group but by the left wing who didn’t like what he said in a tweet about Islam. Jason Riley a black conservative banned by snowflakes, but Mahmoud Ahmadinejad allowed to speak.

And I am glad they let Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speak, while I don’t agree with anything he says why deny people to hear other people speak, we kind of have it as our first amendment since its the first I would imagine it was considered pretty damn important by the founders.

The Government just gave out 500 billion in free money but won’t tell us who got it.

but 18 year old kid needs to take out a 100K loan that they will pay back for the next 30 years so they can get a 4 year degree in accounting.

that isn’t even getting started on the life of minorities.
there are people in North America that don’t have clean drinking water in 2020.

1 Like

Seriously. In 2008 there was a ton of hand wringing about bailouts that were numbered in the hundred of billions. Now we got a Two Trillion one no prob. We don’t even know where all of that money went to.

It is bonkers.

2 Likes

Do you want to know the cost of collage in France.
Its 200$ a year

the average in America 20,000 a year.

I think I am in one of the last classes that got out of college right before the prices started to go up.

If statues of various liberal icons were defaced, this is not the reaction we would be getting. Its not about the statues, but the thing behind the statues that the left chiefly hates (excuses to Melville).

You don’t think Theodore Roosevelt the father of conservation in America is a liberal icon.

That’s kind of a nasty “statue”. Completely unnecessary. The heir is correct.