Really Theodore Rosevelt?

Why would he be? His type of conservation is not a conservative v. liberal difference.

1 Like

Your the one suggesting he isn’t a liberal hero why is that.
his work in creating the National Park system and Forestry system is very much very well regarded by liberals.

Its why he is regarded as one of the most universally liked President in history.

And well regarded by conservatives.

Remove it and replace it with him riding a moose.
would be more fitting.

Yes and this statue was defaced by Native America, which have very vocal issues with him due to some of his policies and beliefs they would likely be happy if the statue was remade and removed the Native American from his side. Because for a lot of Native American Tribes he wasn’t a friend or ally.

If you would like me to explain further why Native America greatly dislike him I can.

Show me the vote of native Americans to remove the statue.
But my point is you just got saying how meaningless statues were.
So tell them that.

The statue was removed at the request of Native American because they didn’t what to be associated with Roosevelt the building said they had been getting complaint about it for years.

do you know why Native American dislike Roosevelt.

and my point was statue are pointless to teach history.
they are not books.

I bet in this case there can be a deal work in which the statue is remade with the Native American removed because that is their main complaint.

no WWII did that.

Tell him, not me.

the great depression created social safety nets.
because they didn’t want such an event to ever happen again.

Its why central park didn’t turn into a homeless camp in 2008.

Tell him, not me.

Baseball came from roundball, a working class game that didn’t take a whole day to play like cricket.

American football is one of the many “advance the ball” games like rugby, but it is pure US.

Sneaky and I have been laughed at for years for warning that “civilization” is just a thin veil that can be torn away overnight.

We’re now living it.

Democrats are surrendering to the mob, refusing to enforce laws and deal with them as the criminals they are.

Now it’s spreading like a cancer.

1 Like

Everything is a conspiracy theory.

That must be the problem: moving away from cricket.

1 Like

Exactly how can one know the family situations of all those who have been involved in the protests?

That is precisely why they are so susceptible to being indoctrinated.

It makes sense to me. After all, Teddy did ride rough over people of color in Cuba. :wink:

That is the association I see.

Just destroy…No thought or discussion.

Open border policy is taking hold destroying history way beyond Confederacy.

I went to college in the last half of the sixties. The average cost per year was about $3.5-4000 (of which I paid entirely myself.) Today, that would be about $27-30,000. 20k sounds like a good deal to me.

1 Like