Really Theodore Rosevelt?

Its America really great right now in 2020.
was America great in 2008, 2004, 2015.

Why don’t you go ask 3/4+ of the rest of the world that question.

I have food in my fridge thus world hunger doesn’t exist.

1 Like

I don’t doubt you many of us said it wouldn’t stop at the confederacy it looks likes two other top 10 president statues has been toppled George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. I am starting to agree with the poster Hexenbiest on the peaceful breakup of the union these people are wanting to tear down from the inside one of the greatest societies the world has seen.

It’s pretty horrific to watch the first president of the U.S. the General during the fight for U.S. independence and now the number 3 president Thomas Jefferson who wrote the Declaration of Independence by people who can’t read.

It is the United States. If you don’t like something, don’t be like that. Choose better. Represent what you believe. Stand strong for your core values. Don’t…destroy what you have NO right to destroy. That’s a form of violence and …“we” don’t need to wake that up in this country. As Dr. Martin Luthur King Jr. believed…a peaceful protest must be the methodology…period.

1 Like

History is taught by both. Monuments honor our dead and start conversations.

We’re doing descendants?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/aunt-jemima-great-grandson-angry-about-rebranding-1512360%3Famp=1

She worked for that Quaker Oats for 20 years. She traveled all the way around the United States and Canada making pancakes as Aunt Jemima for them," the 66-year-old Marine Corps vet told Patch Chicago.

Nice dodge :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Yep, and a member of the museum’s board of trustees.

Its really not your opinion is people shouldn’t complain about their government policies because thankfully they were not born in Southeastern Asia burning garbage for copper.

2 Likes

Good, I’ve got a descendant too.

And he’s not a rich white guy.

1 Like

We do forget what we the US did to the Philippines though.

I was never taught that in high school history.

I can only guess, I was a grown man well before 9/11.

Get on topic please.

1 Like

did you learn about the Time Theodore started a war because some South America countries wouldn’t sell them bananas.

why don’t you ask them why there so mad.

Because I don’t give a ■■■■ .

[quote=“CanadianJudo, post:31, topic:232410, full:true”]

That’s not what I’m saying. Personally myself and every other conservative here thinks we have a lot of stupid policies. It’s about having a perspective and not running on irrational emotions. No ■■■■■■■ country is perfect, that being said America is consistently ranked in the top ten of countries to live in. The fact is that with all its flaws America is one of the best countries in the world to live in.

Just providing some history, I don’t really care if this particular statue gets removed or not. But the statue itself, has been viewed as racist by some for at least 50 years now. It’s not the first time its been defaced.

The Roosevelt monument, they said, was chosen for the protest because it is “racist.”

1 Like

You should these people are going to be the largest voting group in America within the next few years.

2 Likes

I wonder who’s idea it was to erect a statue of a white night on a horse with a shirtless native American and an african American standing below him. :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like