Re[. Coleman gets Covid after sheltering with massless

1. which test did she get?

2. they also tell me every year the flu vaccine won’t give me the flu. Skeptical at best.

3. yes I’ll still get the shot when it’s my turn.

She claims she contracted it from republicans who refused masks when they were taken to the small panic room.

Nothing yet has been presented to substantiate her claims.

1 Like

The symptoms you may develop are just part of the immune response to the vaccine. It doesn’t mean you’ve actually contracted the disease.

We have no actual idea whether she’s been tested or not and if so what type of test she took.

1 Like

No idea.

You can lead a horse to water.

1 Like

Yet neither you nor she has provided any evidence to support her claims.

She could have contracted it anywhere.

It’s just politically convenient to cast the blame where she has.

Like I said, if I were those Reps I would get a test and when they are all negative make her eat her words.

We haven’t even seen any evidence that she’s taken a test or that if she has that she tested positive.

This stinks of being nothing more than a political stunt.

2 Likes

Well, they did have some people who were confirmed covid positive show up to vote for Pelosi as SOTH.

They were proud of doing so.

1 Like

I’ve seen a riot where one combatant tazed his balls until he had a heart attack, so anything is possible, but as evil as you think Coleman is, do you think she would cause 2 weeks of quarantining and testing for her friends family and co-workers?

Evil? Funny, I never used that word.

Political Opportunist? Yes.

2 Likes

Why would they do that?

None of them had to do any of those things when their confirmed covid positive dem colleague voted in person a week ago.

1 Like

I said evil. I think it would be evil to inflict 2 weeks of quarantining and testing for her friends family and co-workers for an easily disprovable political ploy.

What you actually said was… .

And I say again the same.

Political Opportunist? Yes.

You are correct I misspoke. I should have said “as evil as you may think Coleman is.” Thank you for correcting me.

You still are. That is a word I don’t use lightly and very rarely have used it in reference to any politician particularly in the US.

I don’t think we define words the same. I hear you saying zero evil in Coleman but she’s faking Covid. Is that what you mean to say?

I don’t make up definitions, I use those that are already understood and recorded in dictionaries.

In this day of political opportunism, particularly on the part of democrats, I would not put it past her in the least.

1 Like

No one has accused you so. Am I understanding your definition of evil would not include lying about Covid then?

It isn’t “my” definition.

I generally start with Webster’s, I may then go to others for support.