Re[. Coleman gets Covid after sheltering with massless

…Republicans.

What kind of ■■■■■■■ doesn’t put a mask on while hunkering down with others in close quarters?

“Following the events of Wednesday, including sheltering with several colleagues who refused to wear masks, I decided to take a Covid test. I have tested positive,” the congresswoman tweeted.

A statement from her office said that the congresswoman “believes she was exposed during protective isolation in the US Capitol building as a result of insurrectionist riots. As reported by multiple news outlets, a number of members within the space ignored instructions to wear masks.”

Really? Which republican did she get it from? Did they do contact tracing?
:man_shrugging:

I thought they all got vaccinated.

1 Like

They don’t know yet - they are just now calling for everyone to get tests, but not everyone is apparently.

She has the first shot, is experiencing cold like symptoms, and going to eh hospital out of caution because of her age.

Sounds dicey. A hospital bed is a great idea. Maybe they can get her that booster vaccine dose while she is there.

I suppose they don’t have to. We are still semi free (for now).

1 Like

Who among those republicans was positive for covid?

The only time we know of that members positive for covid have been physically present was when democrats carrying it came to vote in person for Nancy as SOTH.

2 Likes

Anyone who has been vaccinated is going to test positive for the antibodies if the vaccine is working properly.

2 Likes

Probably caught it from them. Doesn’t fit the OP narrative of course.

1 Like

She could have gotten it literally anywhere.

2 Likes

That’s true. That doesn’t fit the narrative either.

Lots of people have had it at this point.

2 Likes

That article doesn’t say that.

Seriously? This just might have won stupidity award and week is far from over.

No offense to OP either.

1 Like

Wot, no accusations of racism?
Shocking

1 Like

That’s not true.

The entire purpose of the vaccine is for your body to produce antibodies to the virus.

don’t tell me. Tell the the CDC>

They seem to be aware of it. Perhaps you should have read the link before posting it.

If your body develops an immune response—the goal of vaccination—there is a possibility you may test positive on some antibody tests. Antibody tests indicate you had a previous infection and that you may have some level of protection against the virus. Experts are currently looking at how COVID-19 vaccination may affect antibody testing results.

1 Like

She tested positive for COVID, not antibodies. They are two different tests.

1 Like