Re[. Coleman gets Covid after sheltering with massless

She didn’t say republican. She said “several colleagues who refused to wear masks” I saw a video. of legislators that day laughing when offered masks.

If I were those 6 Republicans I would take a covid test and if it comes back negative make her eat her words.

We don’t know what test she took.

1 Like

Wonder if Nancy gave her a gold star on her board for using “insurrectionist riots”? :thinking:

For???

Yes, thank you. My keyboard sucks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Happens to all of us :smile:

Then the OP is a lie.

tntPodcasts

5h

"…Republicans.

What kind of ■■■■■■■ doesn’t put a mask on while hunkering down with others in close quarters?"

Oh. I guess it was these guys

When were those taken and where? For a bunch of people in fear of their lives there sure seems to be a whole lot of laughing and joking going on.

4 Likes

Which ones are Republicans like the OP claimed?

1 Like

At the capitol before the mob attacked. The YouTube title is Punchbowl Midday: January 8, 2021

The ones not wearing masks

Thanks for playing. We’re ■■■■■■■ done.

Then that in no way supports the claims in the OP does it?

They aren’t under siege, and aren’t cramped into a small, secure room for protection are they?

So let me get this right, she got the vaccine, got some symptoms, and now tests positive?

Well no ■■■■ Sherlock, maybe someone should explain to her how vaccines work.

Do you not believe Coleman was sheltered with other law makers? Do you believe that 15 second video indicates every moment of the day? Are you asking for video of Coleman during the riot?

I’m asking for anything that actually supports her claims. Those do not.

1 Like

We know the riot happened. We know legislators refused masks offered. What else is there to know?

After getting a COVID-19 vaccine, will I test positive for COVID-19 on a viral test?

No. Neither the recently authorized and recommended vaccines nor the other COVID-19 vaccines currently in clinical trials in the United States can cause you to test positive on viral tests, which are used to see if you have a current infection.​

If your body develops an immune response—the goal of vaccination—there is a possibility you may test positive on some antibody tests. Antibody tests indicate you had a previous infection and that you may have some level of protection against the virus. Experts are currently looking at how COVID-19 vaccination may affect antibody testing results.