Re[. Coleman gets Covid after sheltering with massless

I don’t believe Websters will enlighten me on what you mean to say.

I use words as they are already defined, I don’t make up my own so it’s not really that hard to understand.

Just as likely she got it somewhere else and gave it to other Congresspersons. The only proven fact is what she “believes”, not what happened.

2 Likes

2 lawmakers now.

I fully expect to see a Epoch-Times article posted soon which states according to some freak-fringe doctor it’s impossible to infect others as long are airways are not virus clogged by masks. In fact spiting on others builds heard immunity.

1 Like

Look at where they are.

The timing fits that she was infected on the 6th. Second person not tests positive.

I didn’t hear her name the names of those who tested positive that sheltered with her? Just because someone isn’t wearing a mask, does not mean you automatically get infected. It sounds like she’s pointing ignorant fingers and you’re regurgibleeting her nonsense.

4 Likes

I decided to take a Covid test. I have tested positive," Coleman

OP link

You had no trouble believing republicans were even more evil.

1 Like

The timing also fits that she was infected on the 31st at New Year’s Eve party.

1 Like

Of course being sealed up with maskless was not a good idea.

I am sure you will agree.

Allan

Those are not my words nor my belief.

Less likely since a vast majority of cases, the symptoms show up around days 4-6.

NYE would be on the far outer range, at which very low percentage of cases show symptoms that late. Something like 5%, IIRC.

Also, another congress person who sheltered with maskless republicans in a close space has tested positive - again, in that sweet spot of 4-6 days.

Coleman also doesn’t mention any other high risk contacts, but that is no guarantee.

Anything is possible, but certainly, spending several hours in close proximity with maskless people makes that the most likely point of infection.

She didn’t have symptoms. She took the test because it was suggested.

She is having mild cold like symptoms.

“Following the events of Wednesday, including sheltering with several colleagues who refused to wear masks, I decided to take a Covid test. I have tested positive,” Coleman tweeted Monday.

After taking the test maybe. There is nothing in that article about her having symptoms.

The suggestion.

Lawmakers and Capitol staff on Sunday received a memo from the Capitol’s attending physician warning of a possible risk of Covid-19 exposure after a large group of lawmakers were forced to gather in a secure location during the breach of the US Capitol.

https://watsoncoleman.house.gov/newsroom/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=1751

Thought that was in the OP as well.

Not wearing a mask while in close proximity in an enclosed space with others is ■■■■■■■ dumb, inconsiderate and dangerous. Especially for the older people around you.

It has to be those icky Republicans. They have cooties you know. lol

7 Likes

What thought?

I agree that not wearing a mask was ignorant, especially if they were at ease enough during the We almost died! STORMIN’ to laugh. Although if I was facing imminent death at the hands of a mob, a mask might not be on my list.

I don’t agree with assuming that’s where those two were infected.

1 Like

In a hospital bed?