Random thoughts, observations, and opinions like the old Hannity Hangouts

Beauuuuuuuuutifal morning here in Spud Country!

Giving a warm sunny morning, happy shout out, to all my Hannity Community Friends and Hannity Community Foes!

Love you all!

It was an enormous Primary Election I worked on Tuesday. It was exhausting! The good kind of exhausting! Turnout was WAY up!

Our county saw ten year record Democratic voting. Our county went from just a little over 10k for the last Democratic primary turnout high to just under 30k for this one.

Republican turnout nearly doubled from the last high number. Up about 17k.

Overall our county went from 21% participation in the last high count for a primary to 33.9% for this primary!

My precinct had a better average than that with right at 40% of registered voters in the precinct casting a ballot.

We had about 25% of eligible voters in my precinct casting early or absentee ballots, with almost twice as many of the former.

Many of the absentee ballots came from military members! Thank you Troops!

2 Likes

Tuesday I killed myself working the election. Fun day!

Wednesday, thank the Lord, my wife felt good enough for us to venture out to pick up our garden plants. Got more than we expected to, not surprising. :smile:

Yesterday while she was napping I got most of the plants set out, just have 7 more to find a place for. A watermelon plant, a cantelope, two tomatillo’s, two jalapeno pepper plants, ant one poblano pepper plant.

Will get those out later today.

Wish us luck!

1 Like

Like I said Obamanation’s spare change
:laugh:

Each time you repeat it it will still be as wrong as the first time you posted it.

Why you would want to repeatedly be wrong is worth a laugh.

:laughing:

:rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

One man’s genius is another man’s Obamanation

:postal_horn:If the FBI or DOJ was infiltrating a campaign for the benefit of another campaign, that is a really big deal. Only the release or review of documents that the House Intelligence Committee (also, Senate Judiciary) is asking for can give the conclusive answers. Drain the Swamp!

Get real. When it is conclusively proven that there is no “there” there it won’t matter to you and other Trump Huggers the meme will live on and on because you and your Trump Hugging friends have already decided it must all be true.

That makes no sense, but is exactly what we have come to expect from you Mr Bos’un.

You two are such good friends. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are obviously on the wrong side of logic and reality, LouC. :joy:

#Istanbul summit urges #internationalforce to protect #Palestinians…“From Themselves.” The #Palis put themselves in #harmsway and their citizens at risk.

Makes sense to me. :wink:

Looky here, Hillbillary Rotten Clinton is going to receive the prestigious Harvard Radcliffe Medal, which the university says honors individuals whose life and work have had a “transformative impact on society.” H, Rotten Clinton was chosen because she’s a “champion for human rights,” a “skilled legislator” and “an advocate of American leadership” on the world stage. Former Secretary of State and 2001 Radcliffe Medalist Madeleine “Not So Bright” Albright will deliver a personal tribute to Clinton. All I can say is this is liberalism on parade.

Did the #FBI / #DOJ infiltrate and/or surveil the #TrumpCampaign for #PoliticalPurposes? Were demands or requests made by people within the #ObamaAdministration? We need to know!

Here is what one needs to know when it comes to Fat Donald’s superhyped conspiracy theories involving Barack Obama, there has never been any “there” there.

No doubt on my part that this is just one more big nothing ■■■■ burger Fat Donald is getting his Trump Hugger blinder wearing fans to swallow whole.

Sane and rational folks aren’t buying the BS he is trying to shove down American’s throats.

Yes. It is Liberalism on display. A great thing. Too bad you are so uptight about it.

When the medal was awarded to Bob Dole’s wife it was Conservatism on display.

I didn’t get uptight about that.

:hugs:

We know a pathological liar, an egomaniacal man-child with phobic persecution paranoia is promoting a crazy conspiracy theory.

That and we know his washed up political hack friend is out there helping to trash and sully the FBI and the DOJ for purely partisan political purposes.

[quote=“LouC, post:164, topic:207”]
Here is what one needs to know when it comes to Fat Donald’s superhyped conspiracy theories involving Barack Obama, there has never been any “there” there.

No doubt on my part that this is just one more big nothing ■■■■ burger Fat Donald is getting his Trump Hugger blinder wearing fans to swallow whole.

Sane and rational folks aren’t buying the BS he is trying to shove down American’s throats.
[/quote]Left of center, LouC… Left of Center.

It is outrageous that the #Obama administration and other govt agencies would use #informants, #foreignspies, and weaponized #intelligenceagency assets to target the Trump presidential campaign. Expose #DeepState opposition. #FBICorruption #CrossfireHurricane