Random thoughts, observations, and opinions like the old Hannity Hangouts

You sure you are not talking about John O Brennan?

Nope, it is Donald Trump of which I spoke.

Sounds like fever-swamp leftism to me Lou. Just sayin, Bro.

Nope, not in the least. It is straight up what it is. Has nothing to do with “leftism” and everything to do with our President as he is.

If one takes their Trump Hugging blinders off and set aside the denial of reality one can see it as it is as we rational and same people see it.

We can disagree with leftism, I reckon

Hey LouC,

Dirty Barry + Clinton Crime Family = great television

:laughing:

Oh the irony.

:laughing:

What do you think of this #BlueCheese #BaconSausage burger?

https://t.co/jw6x7jPVTw

1 Like

Yummy!
Looks too difficult to eat like a burger though.

1 Like

Talking bought burgers, did you see the lawsuit against McDonald’s because some entitlement got and paid for cheese he did not want. Another superfluous lawsuit.

Got a Link?

As usual Bos’un got all the facts and particulars wrong.

There are two McDonald’s customers suing because they and (perhaps millions) of other customers are being and have been charged the same price for a quarter pounder WITHOUT CHEESE as one with cheese. The gist of the suit is that McDonalds has originally charged $0.30 to $0.90 cents less for a burger without cheese. The suit is claiming rightfully, in essence, that those getting less product should not be charged more.

I agree with them. Will a court do the same?

I got nothing wrong. It is idiotic

You got the McDonald’s part right. That was all. The rest, not at all.

Nope ain’t buying it.

Remember when he wouldn’t even back off when he got the math wrong on how long a winner of a special election would be in office?

1 Like

Yeah. Stubborn as all get out. :wink:

Just like a spouse bringing up stuff that happened 30 years ago. :smile:

Some are a little more insistent than others. Some cave more than others :smile:

I see Starbucks inclusion and sensitivity traning went off without a hitch on Tuesday. Yippee.