Random thoughts, observations, and opinions like the old Hannity Hangouts

What the world saw this week? Well we saw Fat Donald brag about the 3:00 AM TV ratings he was getting from the release of those three Americans who never should have been in North Korea, all while telling us what a great guy Kim is, now.

What we saw is Fat Donald bragging about the relocation of our Israel embassy. A move that was totally unnecessary. A move that was costly and will be more costly. A move that has exascerbated already inflamed emotions in that region among the opposing factions. Not every American likes that American foreign policy includes kissing Israelā€™s ass.

What we have seen is more revelations that the D.C. Swamp has only filled more since Fat Donald came to town.

What we have seen is White House staff taking their cue from Fat Donald and in turn making a death joke about the hero Senator John McCain who is suffering terminal brain cancer.

What we have seen is Fat Donald single handedly blow up a deal with Iran that was working, a deal that had been brokered with several other nations, so that now they are left out on a limb. Why did he do this? Not because there was any real evidence it wasnā€™t working, no, it was because that ā€œKenyan usurperā€ had been at the forefront of the deal.

We saw Fat Donaldā€™s trained monkey jump on the ā€œletā€™s discredit Muellerā€ bandwagon.

We saw Fat Donald give Swamp Dweller extraordinaire Scott ā€œnothings too good for meā€ Pruitt a big vote of confidence despite the nearly a dozen investigations into his actions, into his willingness to indiscriminately waste the taxpayers money. Fat Donald gave this man a vote of confidence. The man, who it was just revealed, gave his staff the mission to ā€œfind some justificationā€ to travel to his bucket list of cities he wanted to visit.

What we saw was a president so full of himself that he is flagrantly using his office to run for reelection, flying to campaign rallies on AF 1, taking undue credit for anything he can.

What we saw was a president who is reported to have gone on a vicious tirade against a DHS staffer because his big beautiful wall hasnā€™t been built yet on our border. He reportedly complained that Congress hasnā€™t afforded the funds to build the wall. To which someone needed to remind him he promised, repeatedly and most vehemently, that MEXICO would pay for his wall.

What we saw this week was more Trump inability to hire or nominate the best people. More resignations, or threats of resignations, or people who withdrew from their nomination.

What we saw was a president who ignored the reporting that the tragically failed mission in Niger that left 4 of our military members needlessly dead was conducted with intentionally false mission plans having been submitted.

Yeah, what we saw this week was typical Trumpism. Take all the glory, deserved or usually not, and none of the heat.

Enjoy your weekend at Marred-A-Lago Mr. President. You didnā€™t earn it, and we Americans canā€™t really afford it. But enjoy!

Not at all.

First off our government should not be in the USAID business in my opinion.

That being said, reality is that we are, and as such after reading the article and doing some background work on this I have found nothing untoward or a problem with the spending of that $9 million.

Nothing illegal was done with the money. It was spent on promoting change in Albanian justice systems to further remove political bias, bias that had persisted since Abania had gained independence.

:eyes:All Lou is saying is give peace a chance :wink:

1 Like

Here is Free Bird performed by Charlie Daniels

1 Like

I like that one
here is one for ya

1 Like

I also really like this remake

1 Like

Killerā€¦

1 Like

AZ, you were the last person to post. I tried later but screen blanked out . The hangout is closed. Congrats, Bro

Oops Slim it was working again. You are not last person, yet

#CrossfireHurricane

Jumping Jack Flash

The Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash (Live) - OFFICIAL - YouTube

President Donald Trump was right about MS13 members, whether they are citizens or here illegally, they are ā€œanimalsā€. They are human animals. Perhaps he should have phrased it that way. But that he didnā€™t, I will not hold that against him.

:eyes:Someoneā€™s gang banger is another personā€™s son, daughter, mother, or father :eyes:. Just sayinā€™, LouC. They may be ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  animals

Looks like the old site is kaput.

1 Like

Sure does. End of an eraā€¦ it was fun, Slim. I had to get one more rant in. Not sure we can ever replicate that place.

1 Like

At least weā€™ll always have pancakes! :smiley:

1 Like

That we do.

1 Like

I was born in a cross-fire hurricane
And I howled at the rising moon
But itā€™s all right now, in fact, itā€™s a gas
But itā€™s all right. Iā€™m a Partisan Hack Flash
Itā€™s like passing gas, gas, gas
I was raised by Hillay the toothless, bearded hag,
I was schooled with a liberal education
But itā€™s all right now, in fact, itā€™s like passing gas
But itā€™s all right, Iā€™m Partisan Hack Flash
Itā€™s like passing gas, gas, gas

Ya, Obamanations spare change. A bunch of baloney if you ask me.

It is not ā€œObamanations spare changeā€.

AMERICA via USAID has been spending money in Albania towards promoting change there since 1992.