Random thoughts, observations, and opinions like the old Hannity Hangouts

Here is a random, or not so random place we could use like Hangouts. Any topic is fine call em like you see em. Not quite the same, but, a thread to hangout in if you are game.

2 Likes

:newspaper: Hereā€™s a great stat - since January 2017, the number of people forced to use food stamps is down 1.9 million. The American people are finally back to work!

1 Like

Use the invite button to invite others. I did not find RU, yet letā€™s get the old gang over here. And let Hangouts revival play here.

2 Likes

The number of Americans ā€œforcedā€ to use SNAP benefits has been decreasing since its peak use in 2013.

It is good that the trend continued into 2017 and hopefully continues now

From April 2015 to April 2016, under the ā€œfood stamp Presidentā€ obama.

Food stamps number of participants also dropped 1,900,000.

As obama says been there done that.

Trump is just continuing the obama legacy.

1 Like

I found a Washington Post piece about Trumpā€™s haiku ability Here is one of them:.

We have to do it.
And we need the right people.
So Ford will come back.

ā€œSo Ford will come back.ā€ Did Trump mean that as a metaphor, for American industry? Or was he echoing, say, Kerouac, gazing at the horizon waiting for some jalopy to at last make its appearance? No one knows."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/09/15/the-poetry-of-donald-trump/?utm_term=.44b1e722640c

ā€˜Real Indianā€™ running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren sues after city tells him to stop calling her ā€˜Fake Indianā€™. Looks to me like Pocahontas is having a bad day and a certain zone inspector might have erred. More at:. 'Real Indian' running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren sues after city tells him to stop calling her 'Fake Indian' | Fox News

3 Likes

Leftist will tell you he was summoning the ghost of Gerald in the event of his impeachment. A sort of foreshadowing, if you will. :yum:

1 Like

I thought of Gerald Ford, too. But not in to context of pardoningā€¦ And I am not of the left of center. :sunglasses:

Hey Bosā€™un, might you know why AZSlim is being locked out of this thread?

I tried to do an invite for him after he contacted me about being blocked but it said he had already received an invite?

1 Like

I seem to be OK nowā€¦odd.

I had to make you a regular.

Thanksā€¦

Arizona 8th raceā€¦Rā€™s should have no problem. However, the margin of victory might be a good data point on how hardcore Trump people are still feeling about him. He won the district by 20 points. There is nothing too outlandish about either candidate so it might be an interesting poll.

1 Like

AZ is just a regular guy. :rofl:

1 Like

What am I, a jar of Metamucil?

1 Like

Iā€™ll pass on that.

I see what you did there.

1 Like

You the greatest GW.

GW can you make Ms Spademarlowe regular too

1 Like