Random thoughts, observations, and opinions like the old Hannity Hangouts

■■■■ the world cup. While we are at it, ■■■■ the United Nations too

Your supporters don’t care for Trump that is for sure. How bout cutting FLOTUS out of the picture? Emotionalism gone ■■■■■■■ insane.

I agree. The WC is a minor issue…you must be disappointed that the POTUS has actually threatened our allies over this. Glad we could agree here.

I bet he was afraid to wear his uniform out in public because he was afraid of the snowflakes.

1 Like

Nope. In this day and age I don’t want to ■■■■ around with any idiots who get emotional about President Trump supporters. And I don’t want my vehicle keyed or vandalized.

It’s not that we agree, Slim, I am tired about you crying about it. ■■■■ the UN and ■■■■ the WC

Poor baby. Not man enough to show pride in his presidential choice.

You are such a tough guy, but not tough enough to wear his MAGA hat. Typical right wing snowflake.

1 Like

Good day all.

I am a smart guy who does not want to hassle with a street punk on their terms. Mine is a time of choosing. What is it with you, Slim? It is my personal choice when and where to wear a MAGA hat. I practice a degree of situational awareness and know how to protect myself. I like to roll through the neighborhood hassle free. AZ Slim drink a cup of cement…meaning in Aussie…toughen up a bit, Bro

Ow ya goin mate. G’day!

1 Like

Let’s put another shrimp on the barbie.
I love Jim Carey. https://i.imgur.com/GSPyAlT.jpg

You’re too scared to wear a hat you are proud of on those mean streets you stealthily slip though in your Escalade, even though from your tough military talk, you are ‘situationally aware’ and ‘take care fo you self’.

I bet those liberals would be shaking their crocs at the very site of you.

You should al least be tougher than those mean 'ol snowflakes.

Keep up your little games, Mr Slim. Snowflakes are emotionally distraught, Bro. When I am around emotionally distraught folks I do not want to help the meltdown. As for getting my ride keyed by an idiot. I like my ride better than some MAGA fashion statement. Get a grip on reality, slim. I am not scared to wear a MAGA cap, I want to be hassle free and not encourage mentally ill to get emorional. You talk like you are sooooooo together

Isn’t it prudent not to partisanship on one’s head? Think about it slim. Or sport partisanship on one’s bumpet

Watch “Warren Haynes ­with Joe Bonamassa – Guitar Center’s King of the Blues 2011” on YouTube

Greg Gutfeld on Saturday presented his theory about why Comey really wrote his book, “A Higher Loyalty.”

“He actually wrote the wrong book. This is really about how Hillary protected Huma Abedin, which allowed Anthony Weiner to continue with that laptop, which then had the emails.”

Ohhhhh a ‘theory’ from guy on Fox News.

1 Like

Slim, you still defending your brother, Tester. He dumped a garbage can on Adm Ronnie Jackson without confirming anything. Another liberal loser hit job.

You know, you might be in Redneck country when you look out the window and see your neighbors new riding lawnmower has a gun rack.

2 Likes