Random thoughts, observations, and opinions like the old Hannity Hangouts

sorta like a same sex couple going into cakeshop who were denied service

Mr. Piatek’s lawyer claimed his client’s MAGA hat was protected by the anti-discrimination statute because it reflected a “spiritual tribute” to 9/11 victims. The judge disagreed.

Would I deny a Lgbgq service, heck no. But then again, if a business wants to deny service it is thier right, unless it is racial.

I agree with the judge. The arguement was stupid. I think the denial of service was politically motivated.

Digging into it a little more, maybe it was a BS lawsuit to begin with.

The Happiest Hour denied that Piatek had been removed in the first place, stating Piatek “was sufficiently pleased with his service at the bar [and] that he added” a $36 tip onto the $186 tab, according to The New York Post. The bar owners suggest Piatek’s lawsuit was a “publicity stunt.”

With all the fake news, fake people, and fake agendas, who know?

I would not wear a MAGA hat in public to begin with, as,I would not want to be a target for some snowflake’s rage and Trump Derangement Syndrome. Snowflakes want their cake and eat it too.

Scared of snowflakes?

No but i don’t want get into it with an over emotional cry baby on steroids :laughing:

The American people do not want to be told what to think or who to support.

Group think is a mandate in today’s society and when a free thinker like Kanye West speaks truth, they attack him.

We support Kanye speaking his mind, even if sometimes we do not agree on the issues. ~ random text from “The Donald”

:us: Mike Pompeo’s inaugural trip as top diplomat will take him to Brussels, Riyadh, Jerusalem and Amman. He is working hard and not falling down on the job. :us: Mike is also scheduled to meet with Saudi, Israeli and Jordanian leaders to discuss critical regional and bilateral issues.

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Just listened to our presidents phone call this morning to the comfy couch.
Wow! Wow! Wow!

The man is mentally unstable. I have no doubt about it, it is true.

He reminded me of the breakdown of Captain Queeg.

That was an excellent portrayal of someone who had lost touch with reality.

I worked for years in the mental health arena. I got to see meltdowns firsthand.

He is losing his mind.

Wow! Wow! Wow!

What are you afraid of Bos’un? Afraid a Snowflake might melt in your general direction if you donned a MAGA hat in public?

:rofl:

Don’t want my escalade keyed or get into a street hassle with some emotional crazy person. I am low key in public and don’t like to draw attention.

Don’t want attention…LOL

The FOX people were shooting each other looks and THEY ended the interview. It was an epic rant…his supporters don’t care.

1 Like

Did our insane president really threaten our allies not vote against us on a World Cup bid?

Yep it is what it is!

People on the internet drive any vehicle they want.

1 Like

So what are you saying. :wink::laughing: the big issue some ■■■■■■■ snowflake can’t handle being out of his or her safe space and vandalizing a vehicle because of a Trump sticker or causing harm to a MAGA hat wearer.

Ev’rybody’s talking 'bout
Crook-ism, Sham-ism, lie-ism, News-ism Alynski-ism, Russia-ism, hillbillary-ism, Clinton-ism, jackass-ism, Hacker-ism, Trump-ism
This-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m, is-m

All we are saying is give snowflakes a chance
All we are saying is give snowflakes a chance

Two, one-two-three-four!

Ev’rybody’s talking 'bout
Trump-ism, Republic-ism, Capital-ism, Legal-ism, Email-ism, Supreme Court-ism,Voter-ism, Jackass-ism
This-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m, is-m

All we are saying is give ■■■■ a chance
All we are saying is give ■■■■ a chance