Random thoughts, observations, and opinions like the old Hannity Hangouts

Starting to wonder if the Trump haters here and elsewhere have it hard coded into their DNA

I’d think by now many more of the hater’s and obstructers here, would have realized they were wrong. It’s gotta be some kind of deep state programming.

1 Like

Clearly that’s the answer.

1 Like

I don’t hate Trump, never have, but I do hate that he is my president. Hate is not “hard coded” into my DNA. Hatred for people is lot at all natural for me, not in the least. Hatred for many of the foul things we people do is a different story.

There isn’t anything about Trump that I have been wrong about. Nor have I obstructed anything in regards to Donny Trump.

Yes, “hard coded” You hate he is our President, you hate the fact that he won a landslide election. You hate he’s a hundred times smarter and more capable then his detractors. You hate he has humiliated all the Swampolticians. You hate his success.

It’s all sour grapes.

When were you ever “right” about Trump?

“Why don’t you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?”

They are absolutely not obsessed with him. :smiley:

1 Like

I was giving AZ Slim an example of good haiku. Slim’s haiku sucks. It is a long story from the old hangouts site

okay
10 characters

You poor child, you really need some help with that case of WUDS you are suffering. :hugs:

Yes. I do hate that Donny Trump is my president. That is not any “hard coded” hatred. That is a one up emotion that he himself has engendered in me. I have never ever “hated” that any other person was my or our President, for there was and has never been any reason to before Trump.
He won no “landslide election”, that is a flat out bald faced baseless lie.
There is nothing at all to evidence that Donald Trump is actually all that smart, certainly not any “hundred times smarter and more capable th[a]n his detractors”. :smile:
He certainly has not humiliated any real number of the “Swampoliticians” much less “all of them”.
He has filled the D.C. swamp with plenty of his own slime dwellers that he brought with him or has hired in, those alleged “best people” that keep leaving D.C. in disgrace. :smile:
The people most humiliated by the election of Donny Deplorable has been the very Republicans he needs to enact any more of his massive unfulfilled agenda.
I don’t hate what I see as his success. He has made some. Mostly his presidency has been a qualified disaster, but even he has not screwed up everything for the worst. Take his changes to the basic priorities for ICE and the CBP, I applaud him for those.
When have I ever been “right” about Trump.
First off I was right about saying he was going to be elected.
Second I was right about how many people he had tricked into believing he was the best man for the job.
Third I was right about his lying about his “Day One” promises on the campaign trail which he has not lived up to, in fact he has had 460 some days now and most of all his “Day One” promises have gone undone.
Fourth I was right when I said he would be unprepared for the task of wrangling with the Congress to get his broad agenda enacted, it has become painfully apparent that he is out of his league. His alleged boardroom savvy has not translated to productive political acumen.
Fifth I predicted he would not build his “big beautiful wall” all across the border and I was right when I said he would not get Mexico to pay for it. Not a foot of his border wall has been built and not one peso has come from Mexico for any of it to be built.

1 Like

Thinking of getting a pet crow. I will name him Vel.

Afternoon LouC. That is a great idea :slight_smile:

Just wanted to give you a chance to hear some good music:

Holy smoke screen!! #FederalJudge T.S. Ellis accuses #Mueller’s team of #lying, trying to bring downTrump, overstepping bounds. “C’mon Man!” #closetheprobe #Rosenstein #UnfetteredPower
Federal judge accuses Mueller's team of lying, trying to target Trump: 'C'mon man!' | Fox News

Music for ya.

You will need one.

Not as much as you need a sense of humor. :hugs:

Watch “ZZ Top with John Fogerty play Creedence best Hits!” on YouTube

I like pancakes.

2 Likes

I love pancakes.

Had some great pancakes just the other day at a restaurant called Le Peep.

I try to stay away from them as they are a like a gateway drug in food form for me, not good for my diabetes.

Have to go without syrup or the sugar free stuff and then only eat half a serving, then have the other half the next day.

1 Like

:laughing:

Is T.S. Ellis figuring on legislating from the bench?

true.
I dont care.

1 Like