Rand Paul- another Putin Puppet

No it doesn’t. Most people hopefully by now recognize this as a political issue by Democrats rather than a foreign policy issue. Those who don’t see this are gong to be anti Republican anyway.

Yep, i think they only have 2 refugees from other countries.

Oh you just don’t understand.

Next tell me how good they are.

It isn’t something I haven’t heard before usually from a woman in a police station.

WHAT???

I don’t know what you hear from women in police stations, but no, the Russian government isn’t good by any means. That doesn’t mean we have to do everything we can to worsen our relations with them in order to hurt (somehow) Republicans,and this country. Democrats have no problems getting along with Iran and Cuba.

Yeah nothing white nationalists is saying don’t have sex with foreigners but if you do just don’t let them be black.

If Cuba put forth a concerted effort with constant propaganda and ad buys you would have a good point.

They genuinely do not care that Russia and Putin brazenly attacked us, and are continuing to attack us to this day. Because these attacks help their team out, they will gladly turn a blind eye to it, and make every excuse in the book as to why it is no big deal. Now, the second that they find out it may be done against their team, with a goal of helping the other side, then it will matter to them. These folks are the very definition of party over country. It’s disgraceful.

1 Like

Russia didn’t do anything they, and Cuba, haven’t been doing for decades…except now they have technology to go along with it. Cuba had a short wave propaganda station going when I was a boy.
Didn’t seem to bother Obama until Hillary lost.
The idea that we must be in constant conflict until other countries stop trying this stuff is new. And the idea that we can’t influence them more while negotiating with them rather than raging at them is ridiculous…and partisan in its application.
I haven’t seen international politics made so much into domestic politics since Democrats were attacking Reagan for standing up to the Soviets.

This must be denounced vehemently. The absence of war is anti-American and treasonous.

The hysterics of the butthurt brigade that cannot handle that the anointed princess failed to be granted her greatest wish is hilarious beyond words. It is no secret how to win an election, get a majority in the EC and she failed. Be mad at her and stop blindly flailing at the darkness.

Not sure, but Rand Paul is just echoing the exact message his father did in 2008 and 2012. I don’t think he was labeled a Putin puppet.

1 Like

I don’t necessarily think they’re compromised in the sense that Russia has some dirt on them they can leverage.

But they’re compromised in the sense that their mentality is win at all cost. Regardless of whether they make a Faustian deal in the process.

They know they can’t win in the arena of ideas. GOP platform is unpopular and a failure for he country. They can only win by voter suppression and now apparently by collaborating with our enemies.

The State Department just announced that the U.S. has determined Russia violated the Chemical and Biological Weapons Control and Warfare Elimination Act by poisoning former Russian spy & his daughter. Sanctions will go into effect later this month. pic.twitter.com/ektEkEi8mZ

— Kaitlan Collins (@kaitlancollins) August 8, 2018

And the POTUS and his minions will act like this didn’t happen.

I had some Russian dressing on my salad the other night. Does that mean I’m in trouble?

1 Like

wow…

Absolutely. Because who sane actually likes Russian dressing? :laughing:

You only accept because it benefits your party. I have no dog in the race. Russia played you guys and BLM folks equally. And the question you should be asking is why?

There is nothing made up about it, that’s just how Democrats operate and have been doing so for decades.

I agree with this, if in 2020 the democrats win they will try another reset with Russia and sweep the hysteria under the rug. Which in reality is what we should do anyways to deescalate tensions with a country who can blow up the world multiple times with a touch of a button.

1 Like

Oh yes, whataboutism…the shorthand term for “never mind the ■■■■ in my yard, it’s all about your yard”.

1 Like