Rand Paul- another Putin Puppet

I was honored to deliver a letter from President Trump to President Vladimir Putin’s administration. The letter emphasized the importance of further engagement in various areas including countering terrorism, enhancing legislative dialogue and resuming cultural exchanges.

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) August 8, 2018

WTH is going on here?

We no longer have to guess who the 2nd compromised GOP presidential candidate was

The real question is, how many of the GOP are compromised?

I’m beginning to think “A lot.”

Ooh, a messenger with a letter.

Is he the fake libertarian Guildenstern or the fake libertarian Rosencrantz?

1 Like

■■■■■■■■■ those that instigate peace. We want war…and now, eh comrades?

You ever get the impression that not a lot of people

NERD!!!

Covfefe???

Russia attacked us. Why are Republicans acting like that is no big deal?

Lol.

This quote comes to mind a lot lately:

There must have been a moment, at the beginning, were we could have said – no. But somehow we missed it.

4 Likes

Because the helped the (R)ight candidate.

2 Likes

The only choices available to us is either blind subservience to Russia or war?

In this past month alone, 8 Republican members of Congress have visited Russia. Why?

So did China…now what?

They hacked or attempted to hack into an election but not one person was killed? Going forward, I’d take precautions and implement safeguards to stop it from reoccurring again. I’d implement sanctions so that they’ll feel a financial pain for what they attempted to do. Guess what I wouldn’t do? I wouldn’t start a war over it. The rhetoric from the left is insane and inappropriate for what took place. The left is leading with their emotions and feelings instead of using their brains…and are insane. I’m just hoping it’s temporary.

Who is calling for war with Russia?

Good thing nobody is advocating for war isn’t it?

They can’t help it. They’ve been programmed to be completely binary. They only recognize the two extreme absolutes. Good vs evil, black and white, etc

…you’re half right.

They got to coordinate a strategy for the mid-terms somehow.

1 Like

Please cite the Democrat politicians trying ( or wanting) to take us to war with Russia