Rand Paul- another Putin Puppet

And here I thought he’d stay a libertarian crank forever. Sad!

Except this is the whataboutism that argues for not slog anything because Hillary like, y’know, ninety percent of Republican arguments these days.

It’s cute how y’all just make this ■■■■■■■■ up.

I just love when people use the sins of one president to justify the sins of another.

Here’s a thought - why don’t we start - I don’t know - electing RESPONSIBLE presidents?? Would that be too difficult??

1 Like

To hold political power.

Evidently it is. Many, on both sides of the aisle, seem more concerned about electing candidates who will stick it to the other side and playing tribalism, rather than trying to elect candidates who will work for all Americans.

because he’s a gay kenyan. now we put a white man in charge. next question?

I don’t think he’s Kenyan… I think he had bad ideas because he’s a leftist. But he did marry a manly lady…lol!

ok ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, the left has made us all turn to Alinski politics because of how long they have practiced it.
… At least Trump offers policy

With the added bonus that if you don’t like his policy today, just come back tomorrow - it will likely have changed 2 - 3 times since then.

Seeing how the Repubs handled Benghazi, I doubt that.

Of all the things that the non Trump, Trump Republicans begrudgingly sometimes criticize him about it’s golf (every once in awhile anyway).

That’s funny.

Got any examples?..

I kind of figured this awhile ago. Posted a thread on how he had been opposing NATO until the false pretenses of spending.

Mature statesmen are seeing the importance of working with the worlds second greatest nuclear power for the enhanced security of the United States.

That is ■■■■■■■■■

That’s one way to put it, I guess.

Russia gave you guys a black eye and like almost every abused woman when the authorities step in you guys defend and run to the abuser and get mad at the authorities.

Russians certainly don’t have blacks on their sports teams (or anything else). That’s nirvana to some white Americans.