Rand Paul- another Putin Puppet

Russia is most certainly an adversary of ours, there’s no two way about it. But this idea that had the election gone in their favor Democrats would still be propping up Russia as an eminent threat is laughable fallacy at best. It’s no different then how the dealt with Wikileaks and Assange, so long as it worked in their favor, Assange was a ■■■■■■■ folk hero. The moment it turned against them, he was the devil incarnate. I’m not saying the other side is any better, but playing the “nuh uh, my side wouldn’t do that” ■■■■ is pathetic.

1 Like

Bagmen. They aren’t going to carry themselves.

Ummm…who’s state department do you think just did this? Pompeo IS one of Trumps minions.

I am aware of who the State Dept is. Trump’s minions are the people who ignore all credible info and kiss Putin’s ass. Seriously, you don’t this that’s weird?

That’s not a Republican problem. Its an American one.

Mostly I think it’s just more partisan ■■■■■■■■

as a southern man i’m seriously considering switching my support to Trump. if some of the supporters (and i bet a bunch of the pro russians ones) get what they want we wouldn’t have running quarterbacks, i’d still be the fastest person in the neighborhood, southern rock would rule and if i ever get a divorce i’ll be competing with about half the number of guys for my next wife.

Its a partisan problem. Not all Americans are absolute in their political beliefs.

I’m sorry, is it not Americans who are acting hyper partisan? To a degree that no other democratic country does.?

Currently we’re probably up there. Having spent 7 years in Germany, I can tell you European politics has their share of hyper partisans as well.