Racist Camelot-The Most Beloved Dem POTUS Ever

Making Mexicans wait in Mexico for asylum. Thats it. Thats the policy that African Americans should look at to make them start voting for republicans. Seriously?

2 Likes

You’re looking at this all wrong. LOL.

Endless and renewable energy from the Right on this particular subject:

1 Like

Well that does it…I’ll never vote for him again.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

If republicans want African Americans to vote for them they should support the voters rights and police reform bills, which African Americans overwhelming support.

But instead I suspect I will be told they only support those things because they aren’t smart enough to know what they really want. Which is a weird way to get votes.

1 Like

No, this can’t be true!

They aren’t Mexicans. You don’t understand?

1 Like

Meanwhile, the people claiming ‘indoctrination’ are hiding 8 years worth of Tea Party Favors in the closet in the basement because they now support a party and a man who exploded the deficit when given complete control.

2 Likes

Pander?

1 Like

5tsc6n

1 Like

Well, it would be pandering if you really think those policies are bad for the country - not for your party, but for the country.

And if that’s the case, then you just have a disagreement with African Americans. No one is indoctrinated, No one is being fooled. You are just disagreeing.

A diminishing demographic and that broad is meaningless.

Latinos are almost double and growing. Time to switch most favored minority status.

Much more interesting would be to support what successful black Americans support. I doubt it’s “DEFUND THE POLICE!”

“Voter rights” is a TV Man meme.

1 Like

I think you are missing the irony.

Biden supports didn’t make a career out of caring most about the deficit and debt.

1 Like

1960?

the first year the government kept records was 1974 when the black poverty rate for 18-64 yo’s was 22.6%. 21 years later, when republicans took over the house it was 22.5%. it dropped after that and hovered around 19% until 2009 when Obama took office and in increased back to the 23% range until 2016. steadily dropping after that to a low of 15.9% in 2019. basically, except for the time newt was speaker or trump was president, the rate was the same (around 22%). averaging around 17% during those times. newt and trump have a lot more than messy private lives in common. their policies have done more for black americans economic welfare than any leftist give aways.

https://www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/cps/tables/time-series/historical-poverty-people/hstpov3.xlsx

1 Like

Oh! As opposed the majority of African Americans who support these policies, because obviously they must be unsuccessful…

Man, you are a sweet talker! Can’t believe they don’t vote with you…

1 Like

Everyone is indoctrinated, everyone is being fooled. It’s just a question of degree.

“Police reform” is neither a policy nor “bad” - it depends on the plan.

“Voter’s rights” is horse hockey.

1 Like

as i said, i’m sure your leftist indoctrination has taught you that anyone who has an opinion that does not follow leftist dogma must be those things.

what i’m not following is your leftist narrative

That’s an interesting point. Politicians only show up in minority communities every election cycle, make grandiose speeches laden with urban vernacular, hopes lies and bull ■■■■ then disappear after the election.
Prove me wrong. Dimbulbcrats have been ■■■■■■■ their constituents especially inner city African Americans for generations.
What could possibly be the attraction? Fascinating considering the party of the Klan are the Democrats!

1 Like

No, they are indoctrinated. 82% of black Americans DO NOT LIVE IN POVERTY, so at least somewhat successful.

Does an upper-middle class black family support defunding the police and building tenements in their neighborhood and ruining their schools any more than the same SES of any other race?

You found a poll from some ant bed with 1,000 respondents and a margin of error of 3% and you think that means something?

Meanwhile Brandon is spending more money to help hire more cops? Who is he listening to?

Poll Question: Do you support police reform? Meaningless. I support police reform. How are you going to “reform” it?

1 Like

And then dems have been doing it for 3 generations.

1 Like