Racist Camelot-The Most Beloved Dem POTUS Ever

I am not sure how you claim (on one hand) that the enormous percentage of African Americans vote Democratic because of “indoctrination” without (on the other hand) implying that they vote this way because they are too easily manipulated, thick, stupid, ignorant, malleable, childish, or foolish to see that the Republican Party represents their interests better than the Democratic Party.

I know it’s a totally radical, impossible, wild idea, but . . . Is it possible that 1). African Americans understand their own interests and the country’s clearly and that 2). they vote for Democrats because, overall, they think Democratic policies are better than Republican policies? I know it’s crazy.

Bingo! Give that man a ceeegar. :+1:

Indoctrination works. Look at you.

2 Likes

Applying 2021 morality to the 1960s… another brilliant piece of logic of the MAGAbots.

Yup. It’s a wonder I get out of bed every morning.

Do you?

Do you think this crystal meth is going to cook itself?

2 Likes

So they’re not perceptive or smart enough to know that they’re being manipulated and indoctrinated? But you are? Okay.

1 Like

No policies? Didn’t think so.

But yes lets talk poverty rates.

In 1964, Johnson focused on the war on poverty and helped pass the Economic Opportunity Act, the Food Stamp Act, the Elementary and Secondary Education Act and the Social Security Act. (I won’t even get into the CRA and the VRA he helped pass which is a separate issue.)

Black poverty rates at that time were 19.5 %. in 2017 when it was last measured it was down to 2.3 %.

Again, what are the republican policies that have helped African Americans?

1 Like

Wow- that was…awesome…

1 Like

States rights!

yes, i’m sure your leftist indoctrination has taught you that anyone with an opinion counter to leftist dogma must be all those things.

Welfare Queens!

Sure, immigration policies.

Name them and how they helped. I just did the same.

Slowing the flood of illegal immigrants for one. But you’re looking at this all wrong.

1 Like

Remain in Mexico.

1 Like

Still not seeing the particular policy that was voted on.

That was voted on?

That’s incoherent. You’re not following the plot. We’re not talking about people with opinions “counter to leftist dogma”; we’re talking about African Americans (and me, now) who vote Democratic. How do you argue that we’re all indoctrinated without also arguing that we’re easily manipulated, ignorant, stupid, etc., since it’s all so obvious to (overwhelmingly white) conservatives at Hannity.com? Still waiting.

On the other hand, you could just accept the completely wild idea that African Americans (along with myself) vote the way we do because we generally prefer one set of policies and principles over another? It’s CRAZY, I know.