Racist Camelot-The Most Beloved Dem POTUS Ever

You’re creating a non sequitur. And in this discussion, the conservatives are the ones condescendingly accusing others with different opinions of being “indoctrinated.” Because that’s the only explanation, right?

It couldn’t be that people who vote Democratic have agency and know their own interests, principles, and policy preferences better than you, and find that they align with the Democratic Party more than the Republican Party? Is it even possible?

:rofl: Nice.

I know, it’s a wild, impossible thought!

Well, I disagree.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you are referring to.

I was referring to the congressional police reform bill which had nothing to do with defunding the police.

No one really supports defunding the police except for some very, very far left wing people.

1 Like

More likely (true) is that that demographic realizes they can bully the DNC. Threaten, cajole, extort.

So yes, that nation has “agency” in the DNC disproportionate to its share of the population. Big frog in a little pond.

The shift has already started. The DNC has a wandering eye.

1 Like

Of course you do.

Is that what you think successful citizens want?

it is possible that they have been generationally propagandized to believe those things, results don’t match the rhetoric. some are catching on to that, and there is movement away from democrats, not to republicans yet, more to apathy. added to that, the generational propaganda against republicans… and many don’t see much of a choice. democrat propaganda has worked beautifully for them, its sad, because all of those great things a poster listed from the 60’s and early 70’s would never have seen the light of day without republican support. the cra was proposed 3 times by the gop and shot down by democrats. johnson who gets credit for it being the major obstacle in the senate the last time it was proposed before 1964.

Note: Also, the “defund the police” slogan has a meaning specific to Portland that does not travel well.

You tell 'em!

Those dumb dummies don’t even know what’s good for them!

1 Like

Very true. I do appreciate how it triggers guilty consciences when pointed out too. lol

1 Like

That’s the beauty of being a Democratic Party elite - the rules you decree for the peasant class don’t apply to you. You’re free to be a racist, wear blackface, associate with a known serial rapist like Harvey Weinstein, impose climate change restrictions while buying beachfront property, ignore covid protocols to party on, etc.

The “Party for Women” still venerates Bill Clinton, so nobody’s gonna care what JFK did half a century back.

1 Like

But travel it they did. All the way to NYC.

1 Like

You certainly don’t.

I’ve already taken you to task for your dishonest portray is this history but clearly the lesson didn’t take.

Voting for the CRA followed geographic lines, not party lines. All southern Republicans voted against it and most Southern Democrats voted against it. Most northern Dem voted for it as well as most northern Republicans.

See how easy it is to reflect reality and not try to put partisan spin on it?

There it is…

you’ve taken nothing to task but you’re own imagination. the data, which i linked, speaks for itself

reality is as i said, without republican support it would not have passed. slice and dice and spin however you wish. there were two parties and both were needed to pass it.